Chapter 1- A lovers Quarrel

October,3 1986-

Charlie found himself in the heat of the moment overreacting and the next thing he knew he had broken up with amber!

"Yikes you lost a hot one dude sucks to suck" said Andy, not well aware he was definitely not helping the situation.

"Wait so what happened again Imma need the details".

...

"Ew nosey? Anyway yesterday while I was at the arcade I felt like I was being stalked right??? Like a pair of icey eyes were on me so naturally I panicked and ran home, as soon as I was in the comfort of my own home I peeked out of the curtains of my home right? And there her face was TRYING TO LOOK INTO THE HOUSE!!"

"Wait what if you were changing that would be gross maybe she was trying to get a peak if you know what I mean". Chris said while nudging Charlie.

"Gross cut it out, anyways I freaked out and tripped over the rug and face planted, After I got up I went outside to ask her what the hell did she think she was doing stalking me, But when I got there she was just laughing at me, I mean who did she think she was to laugh at me?? Anyways to sum it up I got really mad and dumped her."

"Did she cry"

"No she just stood there blank faced at the door for 15 minutes before leaving, YES OF COURSE SHE CRIED YOU IDIOT". Said Charlie Laughing.

"Anyways do you guys wanna go watch a movie later I'm sure we can get ghostbusters?"

"Yea im down" replied Andy

"I'm willing to do whatever you want Charlie" said Chris.

"Ok,will we meet at my house at 7:45? Anyways I gotta go my mom needs me for chores"

"Same, I need to help my dad," Said Andy.

And with that the group dispersed Leaving Chris alone with his thoughts.

Chris sat alone for a good 17 minutes thinking about ways to make tonight even better, maybe if he was lucky he would get Charlie all to himself now that amber was out of the picture.

Maybe..