Chapter 6

Everyone looks at Naut in silence, shock, confusion, and fear, including the people recording the show.

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp.

Nurp: Uh-oh..

Nurp-Naut switched to Naut.

Naut: ...Ahem, continue the show, please.

Everyone tries to act like that event didn't just happen.

Geerno: That was... eventful.

Naut: I pretty much just wanted them to shut up.

Geerno: Can't blame ya. Wait, how did the Referee get here?

Geerno: And why is he in his normal form instead of some kind of puppet form?

Nurp-Naut (Naut): Huh? I honestly didn't notice.

Geerno: Yeah, I just noticed after he shut up.

Cut to Hopale and Flamzer with the Infernite being just a head with his ears dissapearing into nothing but pixels.

Hopale: That doesn't look too good.

Flamzer: Oh really, ya THINK!?

Hopale: So- wait, how come your tail wasn't the first to be gone?

Hopale: I'm not complaining, it's just...

Flamzer: I don't know, you're the one with the crazy remote.

Hopale: Ah, so that's what this is.

Flamzer: ..Huh?

Hopale: Huh?

Hopale: ...Let's make this quick, shall we? I'll let you pick a universe to go and choose too slow, I pick for you.

Hopale: *ahem* Would you prefer suffering from the overcheesiness of sentient dolls in Lalaloopsyland, constantly being shot in Free City, or surviving against the unpredictability in Springfield?

Flamzer: What's the catch?

Hopale: Oh, no catch is all. All you need to do is pick.

Flamzer analyzed the three universes from Lalaloopsy to Free Guy to The Simpsons.

Flamzer: Springfield.

Hopale: Lalaloopsy it is. Did you really think I'd help you that easily? There's trust and then there's betrayal.

Flamzer: ...*groans* True, can't trust no one nowadays.

Hopale used his remote to blast Flamzer, teleporting him below a fluffy tree that grew.. buttons?

Flamzer looked around to see many sentient dolls running around and giggling, and they all looked like girls. Flamzer looked at himself, nothing much was different other than his new black, somehow working button eye, the fire on his tail being nothing more than plush, his tail looking more like that of a shrimp's tail, and his body feeling like a pillow.

Flamzer: ...I have a weird feeling about this world.

A doll in the background: Ready for your makeup?

Flamzer looks to his left, only to see Jewel Sparkles and Peanut Big Top.

Peanut Big Top: Yeah, I am!

Back with the Infernites at the Muppets stage, something is up with "Kermit" (aka Constantine). Whispering was heard from backstage, as the Russian frog was having a conversation with Bowser.

Constantine: What do you mean, she won't come quietly?

Flain: ..Hm?

Meltus: Huh?