The New Start

Joshua's POV
Today is my last day on this school. My last day on Arizona. My father has enlisted on army and because of this, we have to move every two years. So this year we are moving to another state of America. We are moving to Florida. Miles away from Arizona. Well is not that i am depressed or sad, is not that i have something here that i would be sad to leave. Nothing is holding me back. My friends? I don't have any. My school life? I will get a new one. My house? We will have one bigger in Florida. You see nothing to worry about.

  I didn't want to go to school today, i just wanted to stay home

  I didn't want to go to school today, i just wanted to stay home. My mom persued me to go. I hated the idea of going school and all the persons who didn't give a shit about my life, about me, starts talking like they care or they are sad that I'm leaving. They will all be like "Omg! Is your last day here,right? We all will miss you so much, please don't forget us." They are all fake... another reason for not care about leaving from here. In this world everything is fake. They all just wearing their mask and pretending they are someone else. But that what we all do, pretending to be someone else and hide our true self in the shadows where no ones can see it. A fake school, a fake life, fake friends. I just went to the school and i tried to ignore every single of them. It was really difficult, it was like I've been hunting by them.

    It is about time that the bell has to ring.... my thoughts pass through my mind; finally everything will finish and i will just leave from here. I will disappear as everytime I do. For a strange reason, the bell wasn't rang, i thought it was an  eternity. I looked out of the window, and waited for all this to come to an end. The bell rang. Everyone run out to the halls like it was their last day in the earth. I peacefully left the class and i went through the exit.

    But of course nothing is going as I wanted. I was ready to leave but one girl grabbed my shirt. I looked closely to her.... i usually don't remember names or faces because i don't care about small things like this. But this time i was pretty sure she was the girl i had the chance to work with in a biology project. What was her name? Irene? Ivy? Ir.... I can't remember. 

    - Hi, I am Iris.

Right Iris, it was Iris.

    - I am the person that you worked with on the biology project, if you don't remember me.
   - I remember you.
   - That's good. Well..... Uhmm... Uhm...
   - What is it?

Come on what's your problem. I have to go home and pack my things, i don't have all the time you know. Just tell me what is it.

   - It's difficult to say....

Then don't say it and just let me leave.

  - It's okay, just say it.
  - Well, Josh!

Josh? What the fuck? When did we become that close and she calls me like that. My name is Joshua, bitch. Even my family doesn't call me with that shitty nickname. It's getting more and more annoying. She is really annoying. That's why i hate people. You little bitch if you call me again like that, i will punch you in the face.

  - Josh! I-II-I lo-.....

That bitch.....I said i don't have time to mess with you, just finish what you want to say.

  - lo-veve you!

What? Really that's totally what i needed. Perfect! I am ready to leave and a girl that i didn't even know that exists saying that she is in love with me. And what she is expecting me to say? That i love her too? NEVER. The thing i hate the most is the relationships, is much better being single for my rest of my life. I will have my peaceful life at the end. And if i reject her, she will starts crying. And i hate people who cries a lot. So annoying. Really annoying.

  - Iris, you are a beautiful girl... but I am moving in another states, so...
  - It's okay, We can have a long distance relationship, we will talk with our phones

Are you dumb or something? Don't you read the atmosphere? Like girl, I don't want you. I wish i could talk to her like that. But it's my last day here, let's not cause problems.

- No, i don't think you understand me. Iris you are an amazing person but you deserve someone better than me that will truly loves you.
- So you don't love me? You reject me?
- I am really sorry. You will find someone better than me.
- Why??? Ahh, you are the best for me 

Best for you? You kidding me? I have talk to you like once or twice times in those 2 years.

- Look Iris, I have to go, goodbye.

I knew she will starts to cry... But i don't have time for this. I hate that i have to leave a girl alone crying but i really i don't  have any other option. She will get over it soon.

I after all that happened in school i returned to my house to say a goodbye. My parents had already made the suitcases. They put them in the car. I didn't want to lose any more time like crying because I leave back my house or anything. I got into the car without any more thoughts