Partner in Crime - Hisoillu

Hey peeps, sorry been long just my mental health killing me again.

third point of view

Hisoka and Illumi were a work of heart, both goals on fire to prove they we're the best. Until one night was parted to soon from each other.

"Hisoka stop fucking around", Illumi said through the walkie talkie as he keep his voice calm he heard a chuckle from the other end, "Don't worry Lulu I'll be fine", he smirked as Hisoke knew it was a lie.

Hisoka couldn't let his partner of crime know he was in danger, a wound so deep it hurted to move, Chrollo laughed seeing Hisoka squirm around lightly, tripping him over Bugee Gum, making Hisoka laugh as his eyes water in tears.

"Hisoka where are you?", Illumi spoke from the walkie talkie, "Illumi, I'm sorry", Hisoka respond letting his vulnerable side show making something in Illumi panic. Hisoka cutted the line as Chrollo stabbed his heart, sinking it as blood spat out making Hisoka laugh as tears roll down his eyes.

Soon his vision became dark until he was shakes, hearing his name being called, opening his eyes seeing Illumi holding him as his big black eyes spilled tears, "please hisoka, don't leave me", Illumi whimpers, Hisoka tucked Illumi long silk hair behind his ears, smiling.

He looked over seeing Chrollo slaughtered in half, " I'll come back as a Orange cat", He said chuckling, Illumi held him as tears rolled down, dripping on Hisoka face making his heart trench, he felt light, "I love you", came out of him as his golden eyes when lifeless and his body became heavy on Illumi, making Illumi yell his heart out, "PLEASE! HISOKA!", He sobbed.

By the time Saliva came to him, Illumi was asleep beside Hisoka, something in him broke, he hasn't seen his eldest son cry, seeing Illumi curled on Hisoka with dry tears on his face and blood everywhere.

He lightly picked Illumi over his shoulder hearing him whimper Hisoka name out, he then looked over at the dead body, sighing, it would be a pity leaving it there.

A week past and it was time for Hisoka funeral. Illumi walked by the casket, as a single tear dropped, he lean over Hisoka dead lips and kissed him with a gentle pick, "I love you too", he whisper as he stepped back the caksted closed, lowering the casket to the hole he made. He walked past his brother seeing Killua look at him with a face he's never seen.

Five months passed and Illumi was in a mission, finally killing his last opponent, he stumble into a orange kitten with bright golden eyes, something in him reminded him of Hisoka.

The kitten followed him as he walked away, sighing seeing that the kitten didn't leave he picked it up, the kitten gave him licks on the face, he finally entered his room, he feed the kitten tuna and laid in bed.

Few minutes later the kitten jumpped on him, purring on his face, making Illumi heart drop remembering Hisoka last sentence, his eyes swell with tears as he hugged the small orange kitten, "You're name will be Hiso ka" as he laughs a little bit as Hiso licked his tears, "My partner in Crime".

The End~

I hope you enjoyed peeps, vite and comment on how you feel