johnny lawrence

you were currently getting ready for the party down by the beach

you were currently getting ready for the party down by the beach. you and ali were going with a couple of your other friends. "i wonder if johnny and his group are coming.", you questioned. "y/n! of course he's coming! you better talk to him this time!", ali scolded.

you and johnny had a weird relationship. you guys were friends but johnny would casually flirt with you. you tried so hard not to fall for him, but you couldn't help but admire him.

"omg you look so cute, y/n! johnny will not be able to keep his eyes off of you!!", she said. "oh stop!", you blushed.

all the girls hopped in ali's car and drove down to where the party was. once you arrived, you grabbed your blanket and followed your friends.

cruel summer by bananarama was playing from ali's radio while everyone was talking and laughing. "oh my god, don't look but there's this cute guy behind us!", ali says. you all turn around to see a boy around your age with brown hair. "ooo, ali!! he's looking at you!", you shout! she pushes you gently as she laughs. "go talk to him!", you tell her. she gets up and walks towards him.

you were chatting with your other friends when you heard a series of motorcycles approaching the beach. you instantly turned around to see if it was johnny and his friends. you saw him and quickly turned back around while blushing.

you were still there sitting with your friends when johnny and his friends sit and talk with your group. johnny sat next to you, making you blush. "hey, johnny! how are you?", you asked him. "oh, im great.", he said while smirking. you smiled back and looked at the ocean in front of you. "hey, i was wondering if u wanted to take a walk with me.", he whispered. you nodded and he helped you up off the sand. "thanks, lawrence." "anything for you."

you guys have walked a long way from where the party was happening. johnny stopped walking and sat down. you looked at him for a second wondering if you should too. "you gonna join me or keep staring?", he smirked. "oh shut it, lawrence", you laughed as you shoved his shoulder. he held his shoulder making a fake hurt expression.

you two couldn't stop joking around and laughing. you were having a great time with just you and him. "listen, y/n, i was just wondering if you wanted to go to that country club dance with me. i know it's kinda lame but it might be fun. it's okay if you're busy or if you don't-" "yes. i would love to go with you johnny.", you interrupted him. he looked less nervous as he started smiling. "that's great. i cant wait.", he said. he leaned closer to you and softly kissed your lips. you were surprised by this, but still kissed back.

you two were like this for awhile now until you heard voices. "wow!! get some, johnny!", bobby said. you both pulled away and blushed. "shut up, bobby", johnny said while laughing. "told you, y/n!", ali said. "ali! be quiet!", you yelled. "anyways we're all heading out for some food. you two lovebirds coming?", tommy asked. "yeah, we're coming.", johnny answered for you. when you were walking with your friends, he put his arm around your shoulder and kissed your cheek. "you're cute", he said.