Chapter One

I threw the pile of mail on the nights stand after opening all of my sugar coated rejection letters. I mean I knew my quirk isn't universally purposeful but it's more of a struggle than I thought. I sighed long and hard trying to think of what to do I mean I had bills to pay due in two and a half weeks. I groaned rubbing my face.

Clicking open my phone I scrolled through job options. I pressed on a few of them put they were all geared towards physical ability. I mean I'm great at hand to hand combat but that can only get you so far. "The Fatgum Agency. Hiring Assistant quirk; Fuel." Now that's a headline that caught my attention. Clicking on it, I read more in depth.

Fatgum.

About My Quirk:
"Fat Absorption" Quirk allows me to withstand the abuse of my enemies, concentrating whatever physical force I have taken in and reflecting it at them in a single devastating attack.

Job Position: I am looking for a quirk that can fuel mine. In times of weakness or when my fat deplenishes I want to be able to replenish quickly.

Requirements: Fuel or Conjuring quirk. A degree in Hero work. A Hero License. Previous Experience. Work Permit and other Permitting paper work.

I immediately thought this was it. This is the job I'm going to work. I mean my quirk works perfectly and I fit the requirements. I clicked on the application and began to fill it out.

Hero Degree: *Uploaded Image*

Hero Lisense #: xxxx - xxxx - x974

Previous Experience: Internships.

Permits: *4 Uploaded Images*

Quirk Name: Nymph.

Quirk Information: I have wings similar to that of a fairy. Fairies are natural born tricksters. I can grow flowers that I have ingested even trace amounts of nectar from. The nectar proves as a healing agent and gives nutritional value in some flowers. Other flowers I harvest poisons from to stunt villains. I can blossom flowers with toxic pollen in the air as well to cause respiratory damage.

Other qualifications: Hand to Hand Combat.

Name: Hanako Sato

Height: 5'1
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Gold

Email Address: FlowerField@XXX.com
Phone number: XX-XXX-X780

After filling out all of the paperwork I set my phone on the night stand with the mail and turned off my lamp.

Time Skip

The light was pouring in from my windows and the sound of my phone alarm was ringing in an annoying tone. I groaned before realizing it was the weekend and that my alarm isn't on. It was my phone ringing. I scrambled for my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I said my voice groggy so I hurried and cleared my throat. "Uh, yes. Is this Sato?" I heard a soothing voice ask. "Yes, yes it is. How may I help you?" I ask curiously. "Well, this is The Fatgum Agency. I'm Taishiro Toyomitsu and I want to interview you. When are you available?" He asked sweetly and I sat up out of bed nearly choking on my spit.

"As soon as possible. I can make it whenever your schedule is available." I said brushing my hair with my fingers in the mirror. "I have an opening on Thursday at 2pm of this coming week. How does that sound, Sato?" He asked politely. "Uh, yeah. That's perfect. Thank you so much." I said struggling to contain my excitement. "Alright, then Sato. I will see you soon." Toyomitsu stated. "Have a good day." I spoke before hanging up the phone and fist bumping the air. 'Yes' I whispered.

Time Skip

It was 12pm Thursday and I had 2 hours to finish getting ready and make it across town. I decided to wear something a bit formal to make a good first impression.

This was the outfit that I chose Elegant and Cozy

This was the outfit that I chose Elegant and Cozy. I combed my hair up into a bun with curled pieces of hair framing my face. My makeup with simple with nude brown for eyeshadow and lipstick. I realized I'd probably wouldn't have time to eat on my way out but that I'd grab something later. One of the down sides to my quirk is that it's pointless to consume myself.

Taking the train seemed to go faster because of how nervous I was. The palms of my hands became sweaty and my spit thickened. Stepping from the train station I took in this part of Japan where I didn't often visit. Someone knocking into my shoulder from the rush of people snapped me back to my senses and I walked myself to the address of the building.

The building was at least ten stories tall and had Fatgum's logo bolted in giant form to the front. I knew I was at the right place it didn't take a genius to know that but I still wanted to keep walking to calm my nerves. I stepped inside the building and was hit by the refreshing feeling of the cool AC. It soothed my nerves a bit and cooled my sweat.

I walked up to the secretary who was busy talking on the phone but pointed me to the sign in sheet. She put the phone to her shoulder whispering, "Fatgum, Second Floor, Room 210." She lifted the phone back to her ear and I nodded in thanks. Following her instruction I took the staircase since it was only the second floor and followed down to the end of the hall to a door labeled "210 Toyomitsu's Office" I sucked in a deep breath hovering my hand above the door knob. However, before I could muster the courage the door swung open and revealed a larger man with a bright smile. Oh god he was tall. So tall. At least 3 feet taller than me.

"Sato! So glad you could make it! Come on in." He said without dropping his smile. "Thank you for having me." I said walking in. I noticed how handsome he was and I had to advert my eyes to keep from gawking with a blush. "Have a seat wherever you'd like." Toyomitsu offered. I sat on the tan couch and he sat on the one across from it.

"If you're ready let's get started." He proposed. "Yes, of course." I said.

Time Skip

Fatgum was looking through my resume one last time. "Yeah, Sato. Everything looks great. I really think your quirk will be useful. I'd like to welcome you as my assistant if you'd be so kind to accept." Fatgum spoke smoothly. I nearly had a heart attack from the sheer joy I felt in that moment. Finally. Everything is working out.

"Yes, of course. I'd love to." I restrained my excitement. "That's great to hear. When can you get started?" He asked. "Tomorrow." I replied. "Alright, I'll schedule you in starting tomorrow. You'll be expected to work my hours which change from time to time when I'm covering for other hero's. However Typically, it's 6AM to 6PM." Toyomitsu explained.

"Okay, understood. If that's all I get out of your hair then." I said with a slight laugh and he returned it with a smile and my heart skipped a beat. "You were no bother, Sato. Enjoy your day." He said. "You too, Fatgum." I said closing his office door and making a small squeal in joy. I left the agency and took the train back home but not before stopping to get some food.