Master Massage

I was walking around Inazuma with no destination in mind. The weather was nice and it just felt like a waste to stay inside on such a wonderful day. The sun was shining on my skin and the wind was blowing through my hair. The grass crutched with each step as I watched a butterfly fly from flower to flower as carefree as I currently felt. 

I saw a firey golden sun, green orbs like the fresh blades of grass under my bare feet, pink sakura bloom petals, plush, luscious, smooth.....scrumptious. Oh my God, I was looking at Thoma! His electric hair, bright green eyes, and petal-like lips were currently moving in what must have been a "hello".  

"Oh hi Thoma didn't see you there." I lied as if I had not just been ogling him moments ago. 

"And what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be cleaning the Kamisato residents today." Did me knowing his cleaning schedule sound stalkerish? I hope not.

 "I was just finishing up when I thought, why not bring some flowers for Ayaka. I know she loves Sakura blossoms so here I am." I ignored the pang of jealousy at the thought of him and Ayaka. He was just being nice (as usual) so why did this bother me so much. 

"I'll help!" I blurted out before I could think better of it.  Gosh, what was up with me today. I was about to take back my offer when I saw Thoma's face break into a smile

"I'd love that," he said "I've been wanting to spend time with you anyways." The way he said this without breaking eye contact made my heart flutter even though I was pretty sure he didn't mean anything by it.

We gathered a bouquet of flowers and I offered to walk Thoma to Narukami Island. "I appreciate your help so much." he said brightly "I'm going to have to think of a way to repay your kindness."

"That's really not necessary" 

"Oh, but of course, it is" He bumps his hip into mine playfully even though the feeling it aroused was anything but. "but if it'd make you feel any better then let's not think of it as a repayment but more of a gift between friends" Friends...right. Because that's all we are. At least to him anyway. Instead of obsessing over things I'm pretty sure were out of my control I turned my thoughts to more pleasant things. I was here with Thoma. That was enough. 

 It had gotten dark the only light being the stars which were shining brilliantly in the night.The sky was filled with them and it was truly a sight to behold. A cold drift blew across my face causing me to shiver slightly. Thoma noticed and brought me closer to him.

"Cold?"He took off his coat and draped it over my shoulders. This gave me a great view of his black tight-fitting undershirt. He was more toned than I would have expected. His arms were lean yet muscular and his biceps were well-developed. His undershirt hugged his body perfectly so I could see the slight outline of his abs. This was also a sight to behold. Why didn't he take off his coat more often? I looked up and saw he was watching me watch him a questioning look in his eyes. I averted my gaze. 

We were at the estate entrance now. The lights were off. Was nobody home? As if reading my mind Thoma said, "The Kamisatos are away for the night" I nodded and handed him his coat which smelled like sage and caramel. I couldn't help but wonder if he also tasted like caramel. 

"Well, I hope you have a good night," I say preparing to leave.

"You're going to leave me all alone?" he asked his tone a bit teasing but also a bit serious.

"Well if you'd like me to stay for a while I wouldn't mind." Who was I kidding? Not only did I not mind I had been secretly hoping he'd invite me in. 

He flashed me a bright smile that made my knees wobble slightly. "Great, and I think I've found a way to thank you." 

He opened the estate door and led me to a room. His room! I felt my heart rate accelerate. Relax. Let's not make assumptions here.

"How about I give you a massage" 

"A- a what" I stutter 

He looks at me confused. "A massage. I thought your muscles would be sore from all your missions. Of course, if you don't want me to I-"

"No no, I want you to" I silently scold myself for misinteurpittating his intentions. He's a nice guy doing a nice thing for his friend. That's all this is.

He smiles and gestures to his bed. I lay down on my stomach and let my head sink into his soft pillow. It smells like him and I breathe it in (what a weirdo). I felt the weight of his body sit next to mine.

"Before I start are there any places with built-up tension"

"No" I mummer. His closeness was making my pulse quicken. Without warning, I felt his hands on my mid-back. He slowly started pressing in deep but gentle motions. My nerves were standing on the edge and I was enjoying this too much. He moves his hands down my lower back kneading it carefully. Suddenly I felt his skin make contact with the bare skin of my back under my shirt. I tense from surprise and Thoma moves his hands quickly.

"Sorry, that was intrusive. I shouldn't have." I look up at him and he breaks eye contact.

"It's ok really," I tell him because it's true. 

"No I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he says shyly. 

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"No. No, at all." He makes eye contact this time and I can tell he means it. I might even think he was blushing but why would he be blushing over me? 

"Me either. It actually felt quite good. More than good." His cheeks are a bright red. Definitely blushing.

"Well, I want to make you feel good-"

"More than good" I interrupt jokingly. He laughs but there's a new look in his eye. 

I feel him pull up my shirt and bring his hands to the small of my back. This time I don't move. He rubs it softly, sensually almost. I start to think what this means but then he brings his hand farther up and thinking is impossible. An unspeakable feeling washes over my body. Pleasure is the only way to describe this and it was taking over me.  I feel his body shift and he's now sitting on top of my back one leg on either side of me.

"So I can reach your neck" he explains though no explanation was really nessacary.

I breathed out a response meant to resemble a yes but it came out more as a pant. Using his thumb he puts slight pressure on my neck moving in circular motions. I grip his bed sheets and take a shaky breath. He's making slow up and down motions now moving from one spot to the next. 

I feel him tracing my ear. My earlobes are now between his thumb and index finger and tugging lightly on them in a rhythmic almost hypnotic tempo. He suddenly tugs harder and a small moan escapes my mouth. I look up at him to see if he heard. He had. There's a glint in his eye and I see he's trying to hold back a smile. But then he looks at my lips and the smile is gone replaced with desire. He leans in almost touching my face. He grazes my lip with his finger and I gasp. 

"Is this ok?" 

I nodded not trusting myself to speak. He closes the distance between us and his lips meet mine. We're gentle at first but then we take on a quicker pace exploring this new feeling between us. 

I was right... he did taste like caramel.