boarding school

i finally came back from boarding school and now i'm getting dressed into this elegant purple dress as my sister is beside me, twirling her happiness around. this is all happening so fast but i'm glad i'm out of there, for good (hopefully)

i never really understood why my parents put me into boarding school, i mean yeah i am smart but that didn't explain much, why me and not terri ? i also had remembered that i made a list of predictions for why they possibly chose me which doesn't even make sense and i don't know why i even made it but i had to find out of curiousity !

LIST OF PREDICTIONS

least favourite child ?

just smarter? ha screw you terri

arguments ?!

unwanted ? 

 that sadly, was my list of predictions and most of them were about abandonment and silly little things but of course, overthinking was my problem and i'm not going to lie, i did miss terri and my friends.

when i arrived, the place was huge and i mean gigantic with children running aound the gardens with their navy blue bows and plaid skirts as the sun shone brightly at me and mrs alexandra but that didn't mean it had blocked my full view of the school but gosh i felt so relieved that this is a fresh start from all the arguments and the whole of hawkins but it wasn't the same without everyone. the school looked like the castle from d&d which was exciting even though i haven't played it for months, it is NOT what i imagined it to look like and once i entered the building i knew at this moment that everything was about to change..

 the school looked like the castle from d&d which was exciting even though i haven't played it for months, it is NOT what i imagined it to look like and once i entered the building i knew at this moment that everything was about to change

mrs alexandra gave me a tour all day and she showed me what my room looked like and it turned out i had to share a room with a couple of girls which has led me to my first ever panic attack since i left hawkins. i wanted terri to be here. i knew i wouldn't be able to handle this by myself, i needed her more than anyone right now. i unpacked my things from my bag and layed on my bed, facing the window and gazing at the stars. i tried not to think about home or anything right now, but i couldn't. 

2 months had passed and i kept in contact with terri, although it wasn't the same as talking to her in person but atleast she was still here for me. i told her that i met new friends, jessica and natalia and yes, they were the girls that were sharing a room with me and it turned out it wasn't as scary as i thought it would be, they have boyfriends and i had 3 boys asking me to be their girlfriend but i had to say no because my love is saved for someone who i truly love and hopefully they felt the same way but the good news is that i haven't had any problems or panic attacks yet which was better than the last time 

if i was going to be honest, i didn't want to come back home i had everything i needed here except of terri, dustin, will, lucas and mike but i knew i'd have to go home some how after i've done my studies and everything else

the girls there were badass. they weren't participating in classes, they were smoking, they were drinking, they were sneaking out and even making out with boys ! and of course, my both friends were involved and i must admit, i was too but i didn't do any of that except of sneaking out, i wanted to impress them that i wasn't some "goodie too-shoes" and it suprisingly worked. that was the best night on the whole world i have ever experienced in america and we have repeated it and repeated it all over again but this time, i did maybe drink a little just a tiny bit !(please don't let terri find out )

acting and dance was the 2 of my favourite subjects, they took dance very serious there like it was apart of their culture and acting made me feel like i was in some musical in broadway, it made me feel like myself and it gained more of my confidence for sure as a soon to be 15 year old and the other subjects were shit, especially maths, it drove me crazyyy. sorry mrs burns !

it was time for me to leave. time for me to leave everything and everyone and all the memories behind but i was quite proud of myself to come that far along of almost a year and a half without my parents and terri, i have got a diploma for finishing boarding school which was also a big achievement that terri hasn't achieved yet so i can brag about it and piss everyone else off with my smartness ! i can't wait to hug and to kiss everyone ! well, kiss that one specific person, i probably won't but you only live once so what else can i say ? on the plane i go..

*closes diary*