Friday, 4:30PM

"I don't think I should be paying for this garbage you are serving as food". He said, what was his name again? Ron? Don? He had been talking about himself for so long that all she could really recall about him was the fact that he had been on some cruise and she was supposed to regret that she was not on it. Based on how this blind-date was going, she was positive she did not miss anything good.

"I thought it was alright". She finally spoke up, making one final attempt at saving what seemed to be a train-wreck.

"Come now, you know it wasn't even fresh". Don/Ron replied, and continued arguing with the waiter.

Alicia had enough, she walked out of the door, and left her half of the date in the little booklet with the receipt. Ron/Don was completely unaware.

She took out her phone and finally texted Rachel. "EW, Rach, is that honestly the best you could find for me?"

Rachel: "WHAT? You told me to set you up with someone fun. I don't think anyone can beat Charles at being fun.

Charles, ofcourse. Alicia thought to herself. She continued, "He kept talking about some boat trip the whole time, and then spent about a lifetime trying to get the meal for free."

Rachel: "Oh yes, the cruise, I remember that, or well, some parts of it."

Alicia: "Yes, I know everything about that cruise, apparently you went topless and did the Titanic edge-of-the-boat scene?!"

Rachel: "Well...I do not remember doing that".

Alicia broke out a smile, even out of the worst date possible, she had found something to torture Rachel with for the rest of her life. She continued torturing her about it for a few more minutes.

Rachel: "Okay, shut up. Do you have any plans for tonight?"

Alicia: "Well, you were the one who told me to keep the night open because I was 'absolutely' gonna sleep with this guy...so nothing much".

Rachel: "Awesome, we are going to a club".

Alicia: "WHYYYY"

Rachel: "Because every time I go to a club, I get free drinks".

Alicia: "And does that lead to a topless Titanic scene?"

Rachel: "Depends".