1

You can see clouds and then clear to mountains with snow on them "I live on top of the world".

The scene turns to a field "I'm the second daughter in a long line of ranchers. And when we set our horses out after winter. I wish I was them, free, and wild. They are pure power".

You see a girl with blonde hair that goes almost past her butt and is staring out a window in a daydream. She gets startled when the bell rings and looks down at her paper then her teacher before clicking her pen and putting her hand in her hair. "Times up" she hears a voice sya next to her and looks up at her teacher before giving him the blue book and looking back out the window in frustration.

Theirs people walking in the halls and the blonde girl is looking at the ground behind a group of girls and boys who are looking at a board with there test scores. "Hey Brianna!" Brianna looks up and sees her brothers girlfriend or crush walking to her from the group.

"Hi Maria" Maria toke a cloth out of her bag that was black with white designs on it. "Can you give this to your brother for me?" she asked and Brianna nodded and toke the cloth putting it in her bag "I think Howard will be very happy" Maria laughed "I think I'm going to see a lot of you this summer" Brianna nodded her head before Maria walked off to get ready to leave.

"Brianna?" a tall boy with blonde hair went up to Brianna "yes?" Brianna asked. "The princeable will like to speak to you" the girls face turned to a worried one and nodded before following the boy the princeables office.

Time skip to when she gets home brought to you by Gus trying to flirt

Brianna pov

As I got out of the bus and went up to the only truck here. I looked up at the man who was my dad standing next to the truck with a blank face before I smiled "daddy" he smiled and opened his arms and I ran into them.

We hugged before parting and he picked up my bags, putting them in the back of the truck. When he turned around he had my cowboy hat in his hands with a smile, I laughed when he put it on and it still fit my head with no problem.

"Let's go home" he said as we got into the truck and drove home to everyone, even though I want to meet one certain person and that's my crush Jack. Who works for my dad.

When we got home, I pretended to be asleep and waited for them to come outside. "Has anyone seen my daughter?" I heard mom say and I smiled before hugging her "mommy" she hugged me tightly with a big smile before letting me go to hug the others but someone stand out to me the most.

Jack, who was smiling so big that it went to his eyes and opened his arms. Letting me jump into them and hug him. He hugged me back but really tight, like he doesn't want to let me go, "welcome home" he whispered in my ear and I smiled at him before letting him go and going over to my brother, Howard who had my bag in his hand.

"How's Katy and Gus doing?" I asked him as I saw him looking around nervously. He didn't answer me so I ran to the front door and opened it with shocked eyes.

In front of me was my sister and her husband with his hands on a baby bump with a smile. When they heard the front door open they looked at me with smiles still on their faces. "Hey Brianna" Gus said as he came over to shake my hand but I was to much in shock that I couldn't even move.

"Jack your girlfriend is broken in here" I heard Katy yell making me break my train of thought and blush at what she said. Not long after, Jack walked in blushing and with a grin on his fave before going over to Gus and hitting his head with his hat. I giggled and went up the stairs to my room and unpacked before going to bed and sleeping.

The next morning was crazy, dad came in and pored cold ice water on me to wake me up and then Howard, Gus, and Jack came in and pulled me out of bed and had me fall to the floor, landing face first.

"Okay, who wants to die today?" I asked as I went downstairs in pants, a t-shirt, and boots. Everyone looked at me and Jack just smirked at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't tell what it was.

No one answered so I cut them from beating someone for this morning. I sat down next to Jack and put pancakes, bacon, and eggs on my plate before poring orange juice in my glass. "Okay so Brianna, you think that you can help with the horses out in the pastures?" Dad asked and I nodded my head before drinking the last of my orange juice and got up to go do the barn chores.

As I was almost done with Lightings stall and putting him back in, I heard someone walking to me and looked up to see Jack standing their with a smile. "Want some help?" I shook my head no and got my mare garter horse Ruby, all tacked up and got her outside and waited for everyone else to get ready.

This is what I'm wearing and I know it's not what I really said what I was wearing bit I added somethings and I liked this outfit and don't mind the phone in the picture

After everyone got on their horses. We went out to find the herd and move them from a different pasture for the mean time till a storm passes.

"Brianna go get that mare and bring her back this way!" I nodded my head and turned Ruby to go after the mare. I was almost close to the mare when I saw a cliff up a head and got Ruby to go faster and got my lasso ready to rope her.

When I was close enough I threw my lasso and it went around the mares neck. I pulled my lasso lightly and got her away from the cliff and got her back with the herd. "You okay?" Howard asked "yeah just freaked out a little when I saw that cliff and we got closer to it", Jack and Gus came up to me and Howard, "you alright babe?" Jack asked. I blushed when I heard him call me "babe" so calmly, I saw him turn a dark red and dad came up to us with a shock look on his face but also an agnery look.

He came up to Jack and put a hand on his shoulder, making Jack jump "what did you call my daughter?" Jack looked at us for help but I turned Ruby around and went up a mountain to look around since it's been a while since I was at boarding school.

I heard bushes rustle behind me and then herd a nervous neigh come from Ruby. Before I knew it I was bucked off and on the ground. "Ruby!" I yelled but stopped when I heard a snarl behind me and looked behind me to see a mountain lion not far away from me.

I quickly got up and ran until I came to an opening where I black mustang stood and looked at me. I looked back at it and then she started to rear and ran to behind me, I jumped out of the way and saw that she was protecting me from the mountain lion, "you scared him off". She ran off to where the sun blocked my vision.

After she ran off I ran back to the ranch to tell the others and to have breakfast.

Hey my wild horses, it's my birthday and I'm having a country birthday which I'm happy about and hope that who ever has a birthday soon or even not. I hope you have a great day and happy birthday!