Chapter One

"Shit." Your plate of food fell on your lap. "Here Y/n, let's go to the bathroom." Chrissy said as she lent you a hand. "Someone got messy!" You hear a familiar voice yell in the lunchroom. You turn around and see Eddie Munson, standing on a table. "Leave her alone, freak!" Jason yelled from your table. "Good thing it wasn't you, huh Jason? You wouldn't want to ruin your cute suit." Eddie yelled as he hopped off the table. Chrissy pulled you away into the hall. You could still hear Eddie and Jason argue, as always.

You two walked into the bathroom and you tried washing off the stains. "Here, I don't have practice today so you can wear this." Chrissy said as she handed you her cheerleading uniform. "Oh god no Chris, please. Don't you have something else in your locker?" You asked. You dreaded the cheer outfit.

"You'd rather stay in those clothes smeared with mash potatoes and gravy?" Chrissy asked. "Hey at least it smells good." You laughed. Chrissy handed you her clothes and you had no choice but to change. You locked the stall and changed. You slid your dirty clothes to Chrissy, under the stall. "How the hell do you do it?" You asked as you unlocked the door. "Do what?" Chrissy asked.

"Just breathe in this." You said as you walked out.
Chrissy caught a glimpse of you in the mirror. She jumped up and turned around. "Oh my god! Y/n you look so cute!" Chrissy exclaimed. You looked in the mirror. "I look stupid." You said as your jaw dropped open. "Lies! You look so pretty." Chrissy said as she rested her head on your shoulder.

You walked to your locker and stuffed your dirty clothes inside. The bell rang and you were off to your next class.

The bell rang and that was the end of the day. You watched the curly haired mess walk out of class. Your heart was racing. You always wanted to talk to him, because after all, he didn't seem like a freak. Yet you lived and hung out with a group who'd never give him a chance. "Fuck it." You thought and ran up to him.

"Hey, Eddie." You said from behind him. He turned around and looked surprised. "Follow me." You said as you grabbed his hand and dragged him with you through the back doors. "Woah, woah, where the hell do you think you're taking me?" He asked as he stopped.

"I need some, you know." You whispered. His face soon came to a realization. "Lead the way." He said. You made it out to the forest, far away from anyone's sight.

"Over here, I know a spot." Eddie said as he grabbed your hand. "So, what's with the cheer outfit? You decided to officially morph into one of them." Eddie laughed. "God no, Chrissy lent to me since you know, I got all messy." You scoffed. You two settled down at a picnic table.

"Why are you buying drugs?" He asked you as he opened his box. "I just need something to put me off the edge, plus these pricks are boring." You said. "So the high life ain't treating you well." Eddie laughed. I nodded. "Then why do you stay?" He asked.

"For Chrissy, she's been my best friend for the longest. She's not like them." You shrugged. "Ah yes. You two were inseparable." Eddie chuckled. You tilt your head. "What do you mean?" You asked

"You really don't remember me?" He was so surprised. You shrugged. "Well my hair was buzzed off, and I didn't have these sweet, sweet tatties." He said as he pulled down his shirt. "I literally have no clue, I'm sorry." You apologized, embarrassed you couldn't remember.

"Yeah the talent show, I was up on stage playing guitar." It all clicked. "And I was with Chrissy in that dance she forced me to do!" You yelped out of your seat. Eddie nodded. "Oh my god, that was you! Dude I loved that performance." You said as you sat back down.

"Glad to hear that. Not many people enjoyed that." Eddie said. "I certainly did, so did Chrissy. I mean I wish I knew how to play guitar like that. But you do something out of the ordinary and then you're out of the group." You said.

I handed Eddie the cash. He gave you half your money back. "Half off, flattery works with me." He said, he winked and got up and left. That day you went home laid in your bed and just thought about Eddie Munson "The Freak".