②①

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21 ~ 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓙𝓾𝓶𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓪𝓶𝓼𝓮𝔂

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey, Roman, you're freakin' out, ain't you?" Tej's voice came through the radio as the cars all moved as the plane went through turbulence. Brielle couldn't help but chuckle as Roman answered, "No."

"Yeah, you are." Tej mused, but Roman just clicked his radio again, "I said no."

"Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings." Tej says, making Brielle chuckle as she grabs her radio and adds, "Yeah Rome, a grown man. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry."

Everyone began laughing in their vehicles, Luca chuckling from beside Brielle, their hands entwined. Tej added, "As your friends, you know we're concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of puttin' some adult diapers in your glove compartment."

"Yo! Can you just chill out, man?" Roman exclaimed as everyone laughed.

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom,  but this really could make some waves." Mr Nobody's voice came through their radios, speaking from back at the base, where their comms were on an open line with everyone. "So let's just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?"

"Don't I always?" Dom said back, making the crew laugh, subtle wasn't really their thing. "I tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona." Mr Nobody responds.

"You'd be doing yourself a favor, there." Dom grinned before Roman's voice came through the radio, obviously very nervous, "Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doin'?" 

"Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it." Brian chuckled before Roman deadpanned, "No, this was not my plan."

The red lights began flashing as a siren started blaring, making Brielle grin at Luca, "It's go time, princess."

"Oh, yeah, here we go. Game time." Brian said as they all started their engines, Luca chuckled before looking at Brielle as she removes her hand from his to grip the steering wheel, "You know I've seen a lot of crazy shit, but this has got to be the most craziest of them all."

Brielle just smirked at him, "Welcome to the team, princess. You're gonna love it."

Brielle revved her engine, gripping the steering wheel tightly, looking through her rear view mirror she saw the clouds of the sky, making their situation all that bit more real.

Her black Mustang was in front of Dom's car, beside Letty's, Brielle looked towards Letty in a green car, the two sharing a grin. 

"Roman, you need some fresh air?" Tej teased, as Roman was in his car beginning to freak out as he used his hand to draw a cross over his chest. "Because you're about to get a whole lot of it."