03

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUVENILE.

𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 were baffled upon entering the classroom, just having come back from helping Mrs. Marie walk some books down to the library.

It was chaos.

Some white haired girl with a star shaped hair clip was occupied with beating Yaki with a ruler. Across the room from that disaster was Kaza, Ree's sister Sixie, and some screaming blonde. Kaza was being manhandled by Sixie as he attempted stabbing the blonde with a pair of supposedly child safe scissors, the blonde cornered with his hands out in front of him in an attempt to block Kaza's assault, crying out for help.

"Kaza's trying to stab me!! HELP-!!!"

Ree scoffed and walked over to help out Yaki, who was also screaming. "Give me back my ring pop!!" the white haired girl had barked, waving the ruler around.

"WHAT KIND OF LINE LEADER HURTS HER CLASSMATES OVER A RING POP?!" Yaki had wailed in desperation, her hands up in a sheltering position. Ree sighed, pulling Yaki up to her feet by the arms before standing in front of the sobbing girl, blocking her from the ruler wielding four year old.

"Who are you...?" Ree had rasped in exhaustion, done with life. The girl straightened her posture before daintily resting her hand upon her chest, a scowl tugging at her lips.

"I'm Reyuiiro, I go by Rei. I'm a line leader." Rei had explained, sending a small glare over to the weary Yaki.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"I FUCKING HATE YOU-!!!"

"KAZA-SAN LEAVE DYO-CHAN ALONE!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE YOU BRAT!!!"

"HELP MEEE!!"

"KAZA-SAN I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HIM!!"

"LEMME AT 'EM!!"

"NO-!!!"

Zero blankly stared at the scene with a small scowl.

They were being so loud...

What was he supposed to do? Hell, their teacher was just sitting up at his desk, amused at the show's of violence his students displayed... Darn Mr.Peppe, he was useless!

"Hey, would you all just shut up?" Zero huffed, annoyed that the children ignored him in favor of continuing to scream.

"HE'S GONNA DIE ANYWAY LEMME DO IT!!!"