Cycle

"Jiwoo, I'm in love with you" 

"I'm sorry unnie but I don't feel the same way."

-

"For the last time Sooyoung unnie I don't like you back!" Jiwoo has enough of this bullshit. whatever she does, even if she forces herself she can't seem to fall in love with Sooyoung. 

"I know."

"Then why? Why do always chase me like a lost puppy?" Jiwoo was annoyed. 

"It's because I love you even if don't love me back." 

"Are that dumb, selfish, and blind?" Jiwoo yelled. Sooyoung remained silent.

"I don't love you because I'm in love with someone else! It's Kahei unnie!" 

"I know."

"You always say I know, but you don't, okay!" 

Sooyoung scoffs, "Well, then tell me does this Kahei of yours love you back?" Those words hit Jiwoo like a knife. "Tell me do know who she loves? I do know she loves and that is me." Sooyoung pointed at herself. 

"It's like we're in a cycle. I love you, but you love someone else, and that someone else is in love with me but I can't love her back." Tears started to form in Sooyoung's eyes. 

"Doesn't it work that way? that we will never end up with the people we love?" Another stab in the heart, which hurts for both of them.

"That's how love works. We can't choose someone to love, we can't force someone to love because love's the one who chooses." 

Just how cruel love is to people? Love is like a chain to Sooyoung, she wants to be free but love is holding her back. It's not the three's fault that they chase each other like puppies, but all of them got hurt. 

"I'm sorry Jiwoo, for chasing you like a puppy who was blinded by love."

Idk how to write angst

-Hye