Chapter 1

Sophie and Scathach were leading the natives of danu talis off the island when she risked a glance at the pyramid of wich josh sat,"Josh",she screemed as a tear ran down her cheek. She forced herself to turn away and help scathach with everone."Scatty keep going while I head to the back of the group and make sure that everone gets over the bridg."Scathach nodded that she understood.

Josh was ontop of the pyramid watching the chaos he had caused. Then when he let out a small luagh of victory,the pyramid began to grow brighter by the second. He knew what he had to do. So he took the four swords of magic and set them ontop of each other in one hand. He realized that they were searing into his hand but didn't feel any pain. When placed the final sword into his hand he yelled in aggony. When he went to grab his hand he found only a solid silver hook and stabed the book of Abraham the mage.

Sophie was helping the last of the people over the bridge when a group of torc alta took up positions around the bridge. "Hekate? Why are you here? I thought that you were protcting the world tree."
" I was, but this battle seemed more important than trying to save my home."
" But why? Don't you know what will happen?"
"Yes, I have considered the consequences.But this seemed to be the right choice."
"Okay. Can you cover the bridge. The gaurds should be coming soon."
Yes, I will protect you with my life