Chapter 1: On the run

*In another city at a prison an explosion occurred and many inmates were running outside from the hole that happened happy to have freedom including one man that was hiding his face in the crowd to make sure he wasn't caught, the cops were trying to catch the inmates and the inmate hides his face quickly escaped with anyone finding out, the man runs to a manhole and goes inside and made it to the sewers*

???: *starts walking through the dark, rat infested sewers and was using a lighter to light the way and kept walking, the man sighs wondering what to do* What am I going to do, where am I going to live...? *tries to think and gets an idea* Well I guess I could go back to my childhood home big city luckily it's only 5 miles away and with the help of the sewers tunnels I can make it there faster, hopefully I find a place to stay there and luckily go back to doing my killing streak!

*Later in big city it was 8:35 pm in the nighttime and it was time for everyone to sleep in the Green's house, Tilly Green and Cricket Green were getting ready for some shut eye*

Cricket: *was thinking about something and decided to ask Tilly about it* Hey Tilly

Tilly: Yes cricket?

Cricket: Ever thought of you know having a friend and roommate?

Tilly: *thinks about it and shrugs* Not occasionally why?

Cricket: Well I mean it would be nice to have a friend to help around with the farm and to play with

Tilly: That does sound nice but might I ask how will that happen?

Cricket: Well.. *thinks and gets an idea* How about we wish on it! *walks over to a window and looks up at the starry sky* Come on tilly!

Tilly: *walks over and looks up at the sky*

*Bill was going to check if the kids are asleep and notices Tilly's lights are still on, he walks over to see the two staring up at the sky making a wish together*

Cricket and Tilly: *they both had their eyes closed and were looking up* We wish to have a friend and roommate that'll help the farm and play with us please!

*Bill smiles warmly at that and walks away back to his room*

Cricket: Alright now that's over night tilly! *runs to his room*

Tilly: Night Cricket! *turns off her lights and goes asleep*

Cricket: *gets into his hammock and yawns a little slowly falling asleep thinking about if the wish came true*

*In an alleyway a manhole opens and came out there was none other than the same guy who escaped from the prison*

???: *Looks around and grins* I'm home~! *notices the orange shirt* Gonna have to ditch this! *takes off the shirt leaving a white tank top* I guess the pants are fine hopefully *leaves the alleyway and walks down the street seeing that the streets were empty and starts looking for a place to call his home*