The day where i lost my vision.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Warning's

A lot of cursing
Dream
Blowing things up(?)
Gore
Blood
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Tommy's pov-

Dream would blow up my stuff everyday like usual but today was different, he found my things that I have been keeping from him.

"TOMMY"
Dream called for me.

I walked to Dream and wondering why he called for me.

as soon I got there Dream looked really pissed at me and I looked in confusion.

He turned around and point at the chest I have been keeping away from him.

"WHAT IS THIS."

I looked really scared that Dream would punish me and Dream's punishment are usally really bad, there's one time when i disobey him the punishment was he basically killed all of the animals in the island and him leaving me to starve for a week.

"oh uh.. thats.. um.. that's a chest..?"
I responded nervously.

"DON'T FUCKING ACT DUMB, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR STUFF AWAY FROM ME."
he yelled and I flinched.

I backed away a bit and he obviously walked to me angrily as I backed away a bit. he hit me on the chest and on my face which left a bruise and he pulled a dagger out from his pocket and made a cut around my face then stabbed both of my eyeballs with his dagger and then he just left me, I couldn't see anything, all I can see is blackness.

I tried to walk to somewhere the closest,which means I need to walk to techno's house alone and the problem is, I forgot half of the route and I couldn't see tho so this is gonna be a though day.

as I walked trying to find the way to techno's house on my own I felt a really cold wind and I felt the snow which means I'm somewhere around techno's house or I'm in Snowchester accidentally.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a voice far away but I couldn't hear everything and the voice said

"____, YOU CAN'T ____ KNOCK ______ ___ THE COUNT__!!"

It got colder than before and I'm still not in techno's house yet.

I continued walking for techno's house,i didn't found it yet and then I started to run and as times goes by, I ran faster and faster,and then I bumped into someone in the snow.

"THESEUS?!"