sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cheng kept staring at [name] as [name] became anxious

Cheng kept staring at [name] as [name] became anxious. Cheng went to the center and took his fighting stance while glaring at [name's] injured leg.

[name] continued to glance at Cheng's leg as she began to back away, feeling the weight of Cheng's stare. Seizing the opportunity, she kicked his side, but Cheng evaded the attack, swiftly jumping and aiming a kick at [name's] injured leg.

[name] fell to the ground, groaning in pain, as she heard cheers erupt from the crowd. Sobbing, she mustered the strength to sit up, briefly looking at Mr. Han before quickly averting her gaze.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, [name] slowly raised her head, glaring at Cheng intensely. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and gently touched a strand of her hair.

Locking eyes with Cheng, she let the tears fall freely down her face. Collecting herself, she took a deep breath, reached for her hair, and unraveled the messy bun, allowing her long locks to cascade elegantly down her shoulders. The crowd fell silent, captivated by her transformation.

Cheng began to retreat, realization dawning upon him. The girl he had kissed during the Qixi Festival was now standing before him as his adversary—the one he had been waiting for.

[name] lifted her other foot, maintaining intense eye contact with Cheng, disregarding the pain in her leg. She moved fluidly, reminiscent of a snake, while Cheng tilted his head in response.

"Finish her!" Cheng's eyes widened as he charged forward, attempting to kick [name's] leg. However, with a graceful spin and a well-executed backflip, [name] avoided his attack and delivered a powerful kick to the side of Cheng's face.

Taking her stance, [name] looked down at Cheng, who lay on the floor, groaning in pain. The crowd erupted in a thunderous cheer, and the MC approached [name] in shock, gesturing to the judge and nodding.

"[Name] Parker wins!"

[name] looked at Mr. Han, who wore a smile of pride, and he uttered, "You win." [name] beamed widely, spotting her mother and sister jumping with joy in the stands.

Her gaze shifted to Cheng, who stared back at her with intensity. [name] slowly approached him, but Cheng recoiled, stepping back and walking away, leaving [name] heartbroken once again.

Cheng approached the announcer, who held the trophy, and the announcer looked at him, perplexed. In Chinese, Cheng asked, "Can I give it to her?" The announcer smiled and handed him the trophy.

Carrying the trophy, Cheng walked toward [name] and stood in front of her, gently extending it. [name] laughed, and a blush spread across Cheng's face.

Accepting the trophy, [name] heard Cheng mutter, "I'm sorry," before hastily leaving. [name] followed him with her gaze until he disappeared from the stadium.

Just then, a commotion erupted on the stage, snapping [name] back to reality. Master Li, the head instructor, was yelling at the judges in Chinese, pointing at [name] and exclaiming, "You see, this is wrong! She lied—she's a girl!"