36

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Everything went well, she may experience cramping and spotting the next few days but besides that, she should be fine. If there are any other major side effects please call immediately"

"Thank you" I heard my mom say. I opened my eyes at the white walls all around me. I went through with my abortion. I chose to be under anesthesia so I wouldn't have to think about what I was doing. I hated the fact I had to get rid of my first soon-to-be child but I had no other choice

"You guys are free to leave, Alanna, your vitals are fine just take everything easy for the next two days" I nodded. I didn't want to leave and go back to my life. Everything has been getting worse and now that my child is not even with me anymore I feel so alone. So so alone.

"Okay, Lanna let's leave. Let Trey know everything went well" I could tell my mom was a little upset too. I aborted her grandkid and as much as she was being supportive I knew it hurt her.

And whenever Trey finds out I was already prepared for whatever he has coming.

I got up and my mom helped me walk to the car. The nurse was right about those fucking cramps, it was gonna be hard to hide this from Trey.

We got home and the first thing I did was lay down in my bed and put on a show to watch. I tried everything to distract me from thinking about everything but fuck it was impossible. If I wasn't on whatever medication the clinic had given me I knew I'd be crying right now. I needed someone but had no one.

And right then my phone began to ring. I picked it up and do I even have to even say who was calling? "Hello?'

"I've been calling you all day bruh stop ignoring me 'cause I don't ignore you" I rolled my eyes. I love him so much and I hate it. "I left my phone at home I was out with my mom all day my bad babe"

"You wanna go out later?" I smiled at him actually wanting to do something with me like in the beginning but then remembered I was supposed to be in bed all day. "I-I don't feel good, I don't think I feel like going out to be honest"

"You can go out with your mom but not me?" I sighed. "That was before I started to feel sick, I'm pregnant" I watched him roll his eyes through the camera. "Whatever bruh, I'm going to come over, I miss you" Lies, he just wanted to make sure I wasn't with anybody else. "Okay"

I stood up and limped to the top of the staircase to make sure my mom left but there she was sitting on the couch. She thought that Trey was aware I got the abortion, yeah fuck no he wasn't coming here. "Actually I could just Uber to you. I don't feel that bad ya know"

"Okay hurry up"