Love is a very very strong word....

A boy named Kaiden woke up like any normal person does. put some clothes on ,got food ,and went to school first person He saw was his best friend Jax. "KAIDENNNN!". His best friend shouted to kaiden "hey Jax" he said happily. They talked about all the girls He played like his recent girlfriend Lilly. he had like 10 of them for reason tho. Kaiden only pick the girls that bullied him back in 1st-8th grade They thought was a wussy back then now all the girls want him and he only played them for revenge. Back to the point Jax would always blush when he saw Kaiden and Lilly kiss They never knew why but He didn't care. The bell rang and kaiden and Jax walked to class late by 3 minutes "mr Kaiden and mr Jax detention for both of y'all stop coming late" mrs k said madly and loudly. Then continue with boring math and reading class. as most people was sleep.
⚠️really detailed sex and very very horny and gay⚠️
after class in detention Jax mumbled something and got a bit close,closer then he ever really gets. Kaiden said "hm? What you say" cuz bitch curious George he shyly said "ay Kaiden I know your bisexual and I kinda have a bit of feelings for you...."he blushed as jax got closer and closer literally almost kissing Kaiden. "i- uh i..." mrs k walked in and says "this boy literally simps over you and tells me everything. bro fuck already no one will be in here for hours. so go ahead just don't moan and scream loud Kaiden!" Jax winked at her and said "thanks mrs k for telling me this info and I'll try to keep Him quiet but no promises~" he pinned kaiden on the desk as mr k left and Kaiden turn red as a cherry he whispered "aww is the playboy simp blushing for this savior~" He calmed down ,sat on the desk and said "y-you are not my savior I can save myself" jax whispers "your lying~ how about I punish you for lying to me~" and starts kissing kaiden passionately as He groan he sticks his tongue in his mouth and starts making out with Kaiden. then starts giving him hickeys on his neck as he moans "a-ahh~ Jax stop~". he looks at him likes Jax was innocent or something. in kaidens mind "fuck I thought Jax was innocent and soft wtf...it kinda feels good tho ..." Jax start taking kaidens shirt off with his to and gives him hickeys from his neck down to his lower back to the top of this shorts. Moaning and groaning Jax started to tease him try his best to make Kaiden beg for him just for fun. "Kaiden I'm not going to stop until you beg for me my little player~"he said pleased by his moans. "Jax please-..~" Kaiden moaned "please what~..." Jax said knowing what he will say. "please....fuck me,fuck me until I can't walk for weeks..~ I fucking love you!~"Kaiden moaned being needy and horny at the same time. Jax being a tease "I love you but are you sure~" "please Jax I begged of you~"Kaiden begged . Jax being proud cuz no one has ever dominated Kaiden cuz well he's a playboy Jax took Kaidens shorts off slowly and noticing a lot that his 100% likes it cuz how hard he his just from a little make out session and teasing. Jax rubs his hard tip with two fingers "what a Femboy you are already hard~" he giggles. ahhh~ faster please!~" Kaiden moaned "what a needy bitch boy you are~" Jax said while looking at him moaning knowing how pleased he is just turns him on even more then hearing him moan. Then Jax sticked kaiden cock in his mouth and starts sucking up and down. "Ahhh~ more~ please~" kaiden moaned loudly.  Jax takes the whole thing and sucks untill cums in his mouth "ahhh!~ Jax!~" Kaiden moans as he cums everywhere. Jax bends Kaiden over "I'll do as you said earlier *fuck me until I can't walk for weeks~' remember that~" as he starts pounding the shit out of out his ass. Kaiden rolls him eyes back grabbing on to the desk screaming in pleasure. "Ahh!~ ja-Jax slow down!~ pleasee!~ " Kaiden screaming grabbing harder to the desk and moaning though words while. Jax just smirking and going harder and faster like a car 100 mph. *almost 12 rounds later "please s-stop it's been 12 rou-nds!~" Kaiden moaned extremely exhausted Jax slows down and stops both of them panting.
No more gayness🌟
Kaiden falls asleep in Jax arms "good night my little playboy..." Jax said smiling and taking him to they're dorm (btw they sleep in the same dorm) laid him on his bed and Jax lays next to him and falls asleep together. They wake up and it was a dream Kaiden walks in the school the next day and see Jax and remembers what he dreamed Jax looks back and winks at Kaiden as they both blush and met in the locker room and do it all over again..then Lilly walked in one Kaiden sucking jaxs dick.Kaiden stops for a minute "btw I really don't care about you bro I'm breaking up with you and fuck you im gay!" Kaiden proudly said and went back to sucking Jax. Jax winked at lilly "by-e bitch!~" he said between moans the end they dated and yeah y'all want a part 2 or something. Give me some ideas idk I'm bored and wrote it this took 3 days so I hope y'all like it! I drew the drawing on the top and the cover to it took like 2 hours also my first story I tried my best and I really love writing i will be happy if only 10 people read it.have a good day and show support no hating.