Spree Driver

you just got done from filming a, "spending 24 hrs in Target" video, which was totally fake cause only an insane person would actually spend 24 hrs in target and you didn't want the cops being called on you, that would be the worst for you and your record.

you called a spree driver after walking out of target planning to go home right after and rest feeling extremely exhausted.

your spree driver gets here.

"hey you're, Y/N right?" your spree driver said. "yup thats me!" you say as you get in the passengers seat. you noticed all the camera's set up in the car. "hey whats up with all of these camera's?" you look at ur spree driver waiting for an answer. "their for protection and for something else i sorta do." "oh really what do you do?" ur spree driver looks at you happily because of the question u just asked "well since you asked, i do streaming. oh yea also follow for follow!" you look at ur spree driver shocked cause he just said follow for follow OUT LOUD. "oh streaming? i'm a youtuber!" your spree driver looks at you happier then he was before and asked how many followers you had. "i have over 1mil followers!" you exclaimed happily and kinda like you were showing off.

"really 1 million?!?! you know you should really shout me out in one of your videos since i'm giving you a ride." "okay.." you said. " isn't that what ur supposed to do.." you said muttering and in a low faint voice. "what was that?" your spree driver said. "oh nothing!!.. btw whats ur name? you're pretty cute" you said awkwardly trying to make conversation. "i'm Kurt, Kurt Kunckle " "pretty unique name! i've never heard of it before. my names Y/N...even tho you already knew." you laughed off slightly catching him looking at ur lips.

"hey are you okay Kurt?" you say looking at the man." yea..yea! i just- never mind..whats your youtube?" "my youtube is Y/N Brown" "hmm i'll look at it once i drop you off"

*beep* *beep*

you hear Kurt's phone say, "fuck the shit out of her right now!!"

you looked at Kurt shocked somebody would even say that but even more shocked he was live-streaming right now at this moment!

Kurt looked at you embarrassed cause of the comment and apologizes. of course you accept his apology cause you really didn't want any trouble and maybe your growing a little crush on him..

"i hope you don't mind me live-streaming by the way." Kurt said somehow reading my thoughts and trying to cut the awkwardness between us. "oh yea of course i don't mind!" you said quickly after he made his comment. he looked back at the road and the whole ride was just silence but a comfortable silence.

Kurt drives the opposite of where you're headed too. "Kurt we're going the wrong fucking way this isn't the way to my house" you say slightly panicking and over thinking all the bad things that can happen. "oh we're just picking up a few people up. sorry i didn't warn you or anything" Him saying that made you calm in the matter of seconds, you grabbed a water to drink since you were thirsty.

Kurt saw u about to drink the poisoned water and threw it far away from you wetting your clothes. that are now see-through because of the thin fabric and the water thrown on it. " KURT WTF!!" you said angrily and Kurt just looked surprised because he didn't realize the bottle cap was open. "i-i'm so sorry it's just people like to open and close bottles and leave them in the car and i was sure that one was open" he quickly said trying to make an excuse and not reveal his secret. " i didn't mean to get you wet...i can let you borrow one of my shirts if you'd like?" he said trying to make you calm and for his chance to getting a follow or shout-out up even more.

"ugh..fine since i'm drenched in water." you said

he reached into the backseat and pulled a blue shirt that was slightly gray on the top of it and gray on the sleeves. he gave you the shirt and looked at you waiting for you to change.

"hey look away weirdo.." you said. "oh yea i'm sorry!" he said blushing a bit and quickly looking away. you looked at the camera's placed looking at you, you covered the camera and changed into the shirt Kurt gave you."i'm done" you said

*beep* *beep*

"Kurt stop the bull shit and thrust in her!!"

it was awkward, 1 because of the comment's and 2...you actually kinda wanted it to happen .

"hey Kurt.." you said low but high enough for only him to hear and not the camera's or phone."yea?" he said. "can you turn off your live-stream for a bit.." you said kinda embarrassed because assuming him he's probably a social media freak and is on live 24/7. "why" he said with a straight face." "well i'm going to do something that i don't want them to see?" you said.

*beep* *beep*'

"THEIR GONNA SMASH*

Kurt quickly looked at you then imagined all the things you could do and got off of the live. "so? what were you gonna do?" he said with a flirtatious face

HEYY THIS IS THE AUTHOR AND I WAS WONDERING IF U GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MOTIVATION FOR ANYTHING AND THIS IS MY 2ND STORY!! (other one i deleted it) SORRY BTW FOR IT BEING SO CHOPPY.