Marriage is fine, yikes!

Adam sat at his seat hoping he remembered his artwork, it was of one of his inspirations, Chester Bennington. Adam realized that Linkin Park was gonna be on the same plane as him because some NERD named Evolet said "Ugh, Linkin Park is gonna be here? They suck, they'll probably just bore the whole plane with their shitty music." Adam slapped the life out of that kid because nobody talks about Linkin Park like that.

She said "You just assaulted me!" "You bet your ass, you better shut the fuck up before I do it again." "I'm not even talking to you." "No one wants to hear you talk, so just shut up." She started crying "Mom, this GROWN ASS man just assaulted me and threatened me." The mom looked at Adam and said "Hey, don't do that to my daughter." She got up and went to his ear and said "Thank you." And she went to the bathroom to make it less obvious. W mom, L Evolet.

Evolet got her mouth duct taped. Whatever, anyways, the plane was about to leave and Adam was starting to get impatient and disappointed, but he eventually saw Phoenix, then Brad, then Mike, then Joe, then Rob, then lastly, the one and only Chester.

"OMG IT'S LINKIN PARK." He didn't really say it out loud though lol hahahahahahahaha.

Evolet started crying but it was muffled. "I wanna die." But Adam couldn't understand and did the loser dance.

"Woah, sir, sit down in your seat, your fatass is gonna make us have turbulence." The flight attendant said. "Your ASS ALONE is gonna make us have turbulence." Everyone on the plane said "oooh..." and the flight attendant said "OH OOOOH." /dharmann "Listen, sir, sit down or I'll move you." "Oh yeah, where?" She pointed to the seats right behind Linkin Park and Adam was so happy but had to act like he didn't want to and he said "FINE!" trying to sound as angry as possible.

Adam sat next to the one and only Chester. He was literally so happy but he couldn't show it, he'd think he was weird, so he tried to make conversation with him.

"Hey, dude. Have you noticed how pissy the flight attendant was, she was also very rude and called me a..."

Chester agreed with Adam

Chester agreed with Adam. "That lady was so rude, I understand." "Who does she think she is anyways?" "Exactly. I only thank her because of the water and the pretzels, the peanuts are honestly shit." "It tastes like it came out of her ass." "I KNOW." Adam and Chester continued talking about the flight attendant.

She came over and Chester groaned. "What now? Wanna tell me again that you want me to jump off the plane so it's less heavy? Why are you so concerned about that, it doesn't make you any skinnier." "Sir, I just wanted to ask you where your son is." "Oh yeah, my son, he's uh..." Chester realized he lost his son and then grabbed Adam's shoulders and said "This guy! Hahah." "Your son is taller than you?" "Uhh yeah! I got my bright girl with me, she's so much taller #ofmontrealfan" "Whatever. Can you and your so-called 'son' shut up about me? I can HEAR you." "Why? Is this really the first time people ranted about your doucheyness? Because it seems like many people have." "Wel- I- y- shut up!" She walked away and went to go to someone else. Chester said "Sorry about that, diggity dog, give me a high five!" Adam gave him a high five since he asked so nicely.

Chester proposed to Adam and he said yes and Mike said "I thought he was your son." "Haha, Michael. Shut the fuck up." "Yes, sir." Then Rob slapped him saying "MY JOB" "YOU'RE A JOB" "YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES." "YOUR MOM." "Ohh..." He became emo and listened to X the rest of the flight and Mike trying to apologize to him but also blaming him."I'm sorry dude, I didn't know you were that sensitive, you need to be a man, I voted for Trumpet." Chester gave Mike a knuckle sandwich and manually gave him his tumour. "HEY, IMPOLITE." "SHUT CHO ASS."

Chester and Adam got married the next day and everyone else in the band chose historic times to recreate /neg.

"HAH, GAYYYYYYY!" Sebastian being the faggot he was. Chester gave him a finger gun but a real bullet came out and everyone cheered.

"YES MY HERO!" Mike shouted.

The Bubble Guppies teacher walked in and said, "YEAHH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!" "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Adam shouted. "I'm uhh Mike's lawyer, I was invited." "Oh. Okay." They all cheered and started taking diarrhea dumps in Mike's ear. All he heard was Justin Bieber's "Baby" and he started freaking out and he ran into the bubble guppies teacher. "Hey, chill man." "I CAN'T WHEN I HEAR JUSTIN BEANER." Eveyone started screaming and running away. Justin Bieber was in the back and he said "Come on, man, I was a kid when I made that song, give me a break."

The end!