Chapter no 1

It was 11:30 of night . She was sitting by the window.
It  was raining outside. The sky was being silver and silver after some span of time. The storm outside was very loud. but there was a storm inside her brain too that was way much louder.
She had got another proposal and this time her mother had stuck up to this one. She was insisting her to accept this proposal but how could she be?
A lot of memories were flashing in her mind, memories of loving someone, memories of being nikahfied and worst of all, memories of getting a divorce.
It was just a nikah and she never got a chance to move in the house of her loved one. Everything was destroyed and she was still haunted by the memories and now it was really hard for her to remarry.

°°°°°°
She still remembered her nikah's day, the day on which she signed on papers and approved to be the wife of Ahsan mehmood.
She still remembered the moment when she and her ex husband raised their hands for dua. Everyone was so happy.
She still remembered the promises he made in front of Badshahi Masjid but all of them were false. He left her for another girl and she still could not digest this.
She loved only one person in her life so hard and he betrayed her.
How he came up with the divorce papers, asking her to sign them just like they were  Autograph diaries.
She didn't moaned, she just asked the reason and he told her in a second without even Caring that she was still her wife. She signed the papers and a chapter of a life was closed.
She did not cry, she was just in shock but it took her only a week to behave normal. She was a strong woman and she was not gonna destroy her life because of  someone in any Cost.
Time flew and 1 year passed. A lot of proposals came but as soon they came to  know that she had been divorced they flew off.
Now that this proposal, even after knowing that she has been divorced, still wanted her as a daughter and her mother accepted the proposal and insisted her to remarry, she simply sighed. Her mom was right, who was gonna marry a divorced woman.
°°°°°°
There were really colourful colours in Hasham house. All the house was so happy  that finally the wife of the oldest son was coming.
Ashar shah, 27, was a successful businessman. He never thought about wedding but his mother was always busy in finding girls and his mum had now come up with the girl who was the girl of her dreams. Their experience of daughter in law with the younger son was not nice. His wife was really mean. But that was a love marriage and  Husna  Begum remained silent as she did not want to break her younger son's heart. Anabia, the sister of these two and mother of one, was really excited. She had met Irsa  and by then she had got a crush on her.
She was always sitting  by her older brother, telling him the features of his future wife. Ashar, on the other hand, who was of  a serious nature(serious yet humorous) did not took an interest. He had seen the pictures of Irsa and found her beautiful but he also felt nothing. The whole house was busy in shopping. Nikha' s day was very close.
Tomorrow was nikah.
Husna begum was really happy for tomorrow, for her oldest and  dearest child was going to married and she was thankful for Allah too.

°°°°°°°°°°°