~I Was Cold (Sokeefe)~

I haven't written Sokeefe in a while. Well, actually, I have. I've written Sokeefe within the last couple weeks at most, I forgot when. It's Sophitz I haven't written in a while. I should probably do that before the Sophitz shippers get pissed.

Okay, this is my newest Sokeefe oneshot. Imma tag the shippers, tell me if you want to be left off the taglist or put on the taglist. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Keefe's POV✩

I was cold.

A knock on my door. The rhythm of the sound familiar, that's the way Sophie knocks. I opened the door to see her standing outside cheerfully, with a smile on her face paired with her signature eyebags.

"Hey, Foster!" I grinned, opening the door wider to let her in. She smiled back tiredly. I gave her a sympathetic look.

"Didn't sleep?" I guessed. Sophie laughed, and my heart soared into the skies. It was a pretty sound, a sound you could get drunk on, a motivation of its own.

"No," she admitted, making her way to my bed and lying on her back, closing her eyes. "I want to sleep."

I laughed, this time. "You came all the way here just to sleep?"

Sophie shrugged. "Your bed is more comfortable than mine. Besides, I-" she blushed and shut her eyes tighter "-I want you to be here."

I blushed a light pink, but smiled at her, plopping down on the bed and leaving my head next to hers. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and threw my arms over her.

"Go to sleep, Foster," I said, mumbling into the crook of her neck. She nodded, and relaxed her muscles, leaning her head on mine, creating a little pocket for me to rest my own.

"I love you," she mumbled softly. I chuckled into her neck, sending vibrations up into her head.

"I love you too, Foster," I told her softly, closing my eyes and feeling her hot breath against my scalp. She slightly turned over on her side and pulled me in by my waist, hugging me tightly and not letting go. I didn't mind, though. I curled up my knees into a little ball and relaxed into her touch, her warmth.

"You're so cold," she whispered into my ear, making me laugh softly.

"And you're so warm," I replied, giggling.

"Why are you so cold?" she asked me. I shrugged in her arms.

"It comes with living near a beach, I suppose," I sighed, burying my face into her neck more. Her warmth was intoxicating, the soothing touch of her skin against mine. She smelled like vanilla and lemon cupcakes, and sunlight, if you could even smell that.

"We need to get up," she told me, her voice muffled by my fluffy blonde hair.

"Yeah, we do," I said, not moving an inch.

"You get up first, though," she said, making me laugh into her neck hysterically, way more than I should have.

"No, you," I teased, holding onto her tighter.

"The first one who gets up wins a whole plate of mallowmelt from the other," Sophie declared. I nodded.

"Okay," I said, still not moving. She didn't move either.

"I'm gonna move," she warned me, but she just held me tighter against her.

"Me too," I said, not even bothering to untangle myself from her grasp. We were stuck.

"Okay, I'm moving right now," Sophie said. She didn't move.

"Me too." I didn't move. Somehow after the promise of mallowmelt was made, Sophie's lemon and vanilla aroma grew stronger, and sweeter, than before. Her touch felt even warmer and calmer. Each breath she breathed into my air was like a warm fluffy cloud breezing past my head.

I frowned as Sophie finally pulled herself together, and heaved herself up and off the bed. The warmth of her touch disintegrated into nothingness, making me feel even colder then I was before she knocked.

"I win," she grinned. "You owe me mallowmelt now."

"Okay, but can we go back to cuddling?" I pleaded. Sophie thought for a moment, then nodded, flopping back onto the bed and holding me even tighter than before, if that was possible. She breathed more hotly into my fluffy head of hair and the intense feeling of warmth returned.

"I think I'm in love with you," Sophie mumbled absently into my hair.

"I am too," I chuckled into the safe crook of her neck.

She smiled.

I wasn't cold.