Info

I kinda want to do something out of the box. Instead of making Sherwin a shy and helpless person, I decided to do something a little different. Sherwin is still gonna be a to-himself type of guy, but let's add a little bit of spice. I made him sassy and a little more confident in himself. I just love the idea of him sassing a bully, you know?

In this story, Sherwin and Jonathan are teenagers, like in almost every story.

Jonathan is a 15-year-old male. He likes to play guitar and is athletic. He is a little odd and kind of a ditz, but he's nice. He tends to get picked on for being a Teacher's Pet, but he doesn't care. He doesn't defend himself much, but if he sees someone getting picked on, you best believe he'll step in.

Sherwin is a 15-year-old male. He likes to draw and play drums, it helps him take out his frustrations. He's sassy and sarcastic at times, but he can be a sweetheart. He gets bullied quite a lot for being a "sissy".He defends himself, but verbally because he's not a fighter. He is a very fast runner, but he doesn't want to be an athlete.

In this story, it'll have some sensitive topics, it's not gonna be too angsty to the point you're just sad reading this book, but there's gonna be some sad stuff.
But never fear, I'm always gonna put up a warning that angst is in the chapter, so don't you worry.

In each chapter I make, there will be music at the top. The reason why is that the chapter you're about to read is inspired by the song. So remember that.