A PAST.

There is this girl who named "Tanya Yumi Alcantara" The daughter of the president of their country Named "France Italiano Alcantara" And the first lady "Ingrid Francy Alcantara" and her Sister named "Italiana Ana Alcantara" Theres this President Family But somehow their.... Broken.... Tanya Has Been In her room in her entire life, All she do is eat,sleep and come to the city with her family. All The People of their country called her "President's No Face Daughter" Because Her father wants  to protect tanya.

When she was todler. There's Some people who assasinate her. Good thing she survived but she doesnt know that. All she know is that her parents Does'nt believe in her ability. They trained her in military,taekwando and karate to protect herself once her parents died. But all she do is to escape the Palace and Escape her class. But in the end, the President Guards Caught her.

Tanya is all alone in her life. No one knows her in this world, no one. She doesnt go to school by her father's Law. She tried to disobey him but she doesnt suceed. She hates her parents.But her sister always there for her. Her sister is known by all the people because her parents introduce them to people . Tanya envy her so much. Tanya tried to hate her but she always lose. She cant do that because of Italianas kindness.

But.... One day, Tanya confront her Father, "Father! I want to go to school, you can't stop me! I'm 20 Years Old but i still dont go to school, i really want it. Please, please my dear father, im begging you!" She started to cry. Her father wraps her cry and started saying "Im sorry Tanya, i didnt know you like going to school, I just want to protect my daughter so i wont failed as your father. You can go to school. But you need to disguised yourself. Try wearing wig and change your name. Dont get caught." Tanyas eyes amazed and started hugging her father!

"What is my name then? Ahh. Im struglling Thinking some names. What if Ice cream? No thats food theyll make fun of me... Then what???" Tanya is so confused then she hears a song, her favorite song!! "Good timing i can think with this!" she started dancing but while she was dancing, she bump in her mothers vase! The tulips!!! " oh my!! I'm gonna be dead! What do i do???? Wait..." tanya suddenly thinks and.. "Oh!! My name will gonna be Tulips" TULIPS ALCANTARA. "No one will notice it!!"