Scrapped ideas for Kaleidoscope of Wonders

I had never thought of that story beyond the first chapter. It was not supposed to get any more but I decided that I want to continue it.

Idea #1: Nona and Kazuya were to be introduced in Chapter 2, the girls were supposed to have a meeting at a place that Majima's family owned.

Idea #2: Kazuya's eye colors were supposed to be black and purple

Idea #3: Nona and Kazuya were never supposed to have their own story

Idea #4: Junko's wedding, it was to take place during the school festival

Idea #5: Junko marries someone named Rikimaru Hideyoshi. A boy from another school. He is the same age as her.

Idea #6: Rika was originally supposed to be a bully to Shizuka

Idea #7: Shizuka would walk home alone in one chapter, Junko and Mako would go looking for her and then they would find her feeding a stray cat she found. Rika would then discover this cat and take it to an alleyway to threaten Shizuka. Junko and Mako come with her to said alleyway to stop Rika from hurting the cat, she let's it go and Shizuka breaks down crying.

Idea #8: Mako takes care of the cat that Shizuka found when she is unable to go home early, her reason for going home early and not staying for club meetings was because of Rika. Rika eventually would realize the damage she caused to Shizuka and they would make up.

Idea #9: "High School Adventure Club" is a title I came up with on the spot. It was supposed to be just a placeholder title. Note: I've replaced it

Idea #10: As said above, the story was supposed to have only one chapter. I never really thought of anything beyond that to keep it going