INTRODUCTION

Kim taehyung
He is a middle class guy but very intelligent and brilliant. He is 22 years old. He works as a P.A. of the CEO of a multinational company, JEON INDUSTRIES. Mr.Jeon is the CEO of this company and Taehyung is working as a P.A. for him. Tae is well educated and matured person. He's a little naughty and fluffy too! He is really kind and sweet person. He is always genuine and doesn't hurt others even by mistake. He is an orphan and his only relation is his Soulmate JIMIN. He has many friends but everyone will talk to him because he's pretty and gorgeous. Only JIMIN will talk with him from his childhood. So it's probably his only friend is JIMIN. He loves his SOULMATE so much. He doesn't hide anything from him. And he loves someone too! And it's none other than Jeon Jungkook, the only son of his CEO.

Jeon jungkook
He is a 23 years old and a little spaced guy. But he's not used to be like this. He'd not little space from birth. He stepped into little space because of an accident that occurred 2 years ago. Since then he is in his little space. He is really naughty and a total fluff ball. He doesn't even know how to hurt others. He always respect everyone so much. He doesn't have a mother. He only has his beloved father MR.JEON. He usually comes to his dad's office with him and his dad's P.A. will take good care of him. He also likes his P.A. so much. He will only listen to his dad's P.A's words and no one else's. He doesn't even listen to his dad's words sometimes. So his dad let his P.A. control him.

Kim Seokjin
He is 27 and is married with Kim Namjoon. He owns a restaurant which is maintained by both Jin and Namjoon. Jin is like a brother and even sometimes mother to Taehyung. Jin is also an orphan and both Taehyung and Jin grown up together. Jin cares for Taehyung so much. And he is also a very strict brother. He is a bit naughty and always proud of himself. And he is the definition of confidence. He loves Taehyung like his real brother and treats him like that too. He can't see his Baby Taehyung sad. He'll always make him happy no matter what.

Kim Namjoon
He is 25 and is married with Kim Seokjin. He owns a restaurant which is maintained by him and Jin. But mostly Jin takes care of the restaurant as he works as a P.A. of MIN INDUSTRIES which is owned by MN Yoongi who is a childhood friend of him. He is matured and sometimes God of destruction. He gets shy easily.  He is cousin of Jungkook. He loves Jungkook so much. He is also like a brother and even sometimes a father of Taehyung. He loves both Jungkook and Taehyung like his own brothers.

Park Jimin
He is 23 and is in a relationship with Min Yoongi. He loves his SOULMATE more than anything. Even more than his boyfriend. He is really sassy and naughty too He! He loves to tensed his boyfriend and then gets punished. He works as the secretary of Min Yoongi aka his boyfriend who is the owner of MIN INDISTRIES. Jimin cares and loves Taehyung alot. Cause he knows how Taehyung suffered without his parents. He has so grown up with Taehyung and they both studied together.

Min Yoongi
He is 26 and ìs in a relationship with Park Jimin. He is a childhood friend of Namjoon and he is also like a brother to Taehyung. He knows very well about Taehyung cause Jimin ways talks about Taehyung, Taehyung and only Taehyung. He also loves Taehyung a lot. But he is a little shy to express his affection for others. And also little cold with others.

Jung hoseok
He is 25 and still single. He works at Jin's restaurant as manager and he is also Jin's friend. He is a ball of sunshine and radiats energy wherever he goes. And he also loves Taehyung. He is also a friend of Namjoon. He treats Taehyung like his baby and loves him like his baby too. He can never see Taehyung sad and he will always make Taehyung smile. He is literally Taehyung's brother.