Bloody Jaidyn

Hola my name is Jaidyn I has four other sisters China, Madison,Stacy  and Lizbeth people think that since we are sisters we like to hang out dont ever even think like that we hate each other why we dont know we just do but my sisters think just because am the youngest they can pick on me in anyway but that stops I plan to kill each of my sisters by the oldest to youngest.

So the next day before Madison went to her party and died I didnt even get to stab her but before she asks mom can she go before she sneaks out before she overdoses and before her funeral she was being a real pain to me for the last 3 weeks and i cared not at all when she pasted yeah sure her ghost could hunt me for the rest of my life she was gone, and there was noting that was changing that.

So Next i started ploting Lizbeth's death because she was the second oldest It was a bullet proof plan first I know when she gets out of school she goes to Romella's house and stays there intill 5 mom always fusses at her for doing that but she doesnt care so she have to died around 7 or 8:30 because we always ate dinner at 5:15 and quickly that day so I could grab a knife for the cabinet while nobody was watching me.

The time was 7:15 she went upstairs and cut the TV on and watched youtube on her phone why does she cut the tv on when she just going to watch youtube videos?

So by the time i got up stairs to kill her she was sleep and the tv was off and the phone was on charge this is noting like my sister so I touch her because it didnt look like she was breathing she didn't wake up so I started shaking her but she still didn't wake so I yelled downstairs really loud that Lizbeth wasn't waking up and mom came up stairs and called the police "Hey Please Help Me My Daughter With To Sleep And Isn't Watching Up" OK madam where do you live "634 Ragtag drive" ok we are on the way.

By the time the help got her she was long goes anyway 6 months after her death we had the funeral because we didn't have enough to buried another child of the bat like other people did.

So after the funeral I started planing Stacy death which was hard because she was always doing something after school i guess I have to later like at 5 before she gets up so when I went up there to stab her she was already die, Am thinking how the hell is she already died when she went to sleep at 2 in the morning so When her alarm went off I ran off before I was misunderstood of people thinking that I kill her and she was already die.