Ocean Eyes

You and masie have known each other for years even though you were way older than her. She knew you had a massive crush on Jacob Holland. She talked about it non stop. She said that she would one day meet him and tell him and you would always tut and roll your eyes.

When really you have been lonely all your life apart from when your with masie. But that would soon change for the both of you.

You and masie were near the bay. Stroking your feet on the water. Smiling and talking to each other. When masie heads to the toilet. Your whole life would change.

3 months later.

Masie is known as being one of the greatest people in the world. But you were left in the dust until one day.

You had a couple of customers but not many. While your clearing up you here the door go. But you didn't look up.

*Jacobs pov*

Masie didn't tell me she was that pretty god. Imma kill you masie!

Y/ns pov.

"we'll have a glass of lemonade" I heard a familiar voice say

"and for him! A glass of y/n Nicholas" I heard an even familiar voice say.

I shoot my head up to see masie and..... JACOB?!?!

"wow those are some ocean eyes you got there. I'll have a glass of that aswell." He says.

We share a smile together.asie cringing