The beginning

It all starts on a Saturday morning (very early) during the last hours of the lunar eclipse that created LUM.

 In a village a young woman freed from the name of Lorienta is giving birth (alone) to a pair of twins in secret in the old abandoned barn of the family that had freed her.

Lorienta who hid her pregnancy from the whole world intends to hide her children in the eyes of the world are elected whose destinies are not officially decrete, for her it is two young being too innocent for this world who must make their own choice at least until they are 17 years old.

 During the last moments of the lunar eclipse lorienta looks at her son (zoran) and her daughter (zora) Lorienta tells herself that from now until they turn 17 and until she dies she promises to protect them.

..............................................................................................................................................................

                                                                                        FR

                                                                                Le début 

Tout commence un samedi matin (très tôt) pendant les dernières heures de l'éclipse lunaire qui a créé LUM.

 Dans un village, une jeune femme libérée du nom de Lorienta donne naissance (seule) à une paire de jumeaux en secret dans la vieille grange abandonnée de la famille qui l'avait libérée.

Lorienta qui a caché sa grossesse au monde entier a l'intention de cacher ses enfants aux yeux du monde sont élus dont les destins ne sont pas officiellement décrétes, pour elle ce sont deux jeunes être trop innocents pour ce monde qui doivent faire leur propre choix au moins jusqu'à ce qu'ils aient 17 ans.

 Pendant les derniers instants de l'éclipse lunaire, Lorienta regarde son fils (zoran) et sa fille (zora)   Lorienta se dit que de  de maintenant au moment ou ils auront 17 ans et jusqu'a ce qu'elle en mort elle se promet de les protéger.