If Green Eggs and Ham: The Second Serving had a post credits scene

As the Yookians and Zookians rejoiced, the large Goo-Lacka-Goo bubble floated up and away from the newly unified nations. The wind carried it out over the ocean, where Phillip Trousers just barely managed to squeeze himself free of it.

"Oh, that Pam-I-Am!", he remarked, seething with rage after a passing sailor picked him up. "And Marilyn Blouse, how could she? I thought we were a team and she just left me out to dry. Let's not forget about Sam-I-Am and his little friends. I can assure you that they haven't seen the last of Phillip Trousers!"

"Sir, I just wanted to know where you want me to take you and I don't know any of those people you keep rambling about", the sailor said.

"Oh, I guess you wouldn't." Phillip adjusted his tie, accidentally triggering the helicopter function and lifting him off the boat deck before shorting out due to water damage and sending him falling back down again.

"Are you alright, sir?", the sailor asked.

Phillip stands up and brushes himself off. "Yes. Just take me to...Meepville." A sly smile crossed his face.
——
"Snerz?", a guard asks through the slot of a door in the Meepville Prison.

"What?", the former CEO asks, disgruntled.

"There's someone to see you."

"Oh, is it Mother? Still don't want to talk to her."

"It's not her. It's someone who needs your acquaintance."

Standing up and walking to the door, Snerz remarks, "Fine, but I don't know how they plan to get help from me."
——
Snerz sits on a stool in front of a plexiglass window where a well dressed albeit somewhat disheveled man sat on the other side, holding the phone next to his ear.

"Who are you?", Snerz asks in a snobby tone.

"I could ask you the same thing. You don't look like Hervnick Z. Snerz", Phillip said.

"Of course I'm him. You came to me, you know that"

"I did, but I remember Snerz having big yellow hair."

Snerz rolls his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Don't you watch the news? It..." He paused. "...was just a Flerz. Let's not dwell on that fact. Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Phillip Trousers and I came to ask what you know about Sam-I-Am."

Snerz's eyes widened. He started shaking with rage. "Oh, don't even get me started on that traitor!"

"Hmm, I knew you'd remember that name. I just recently got into a 'little' trouble with him and his mother."

"His mother?" Snerz makes a smug grin. "So he finally found her, huh?"

"What do you mean 'found her'?"

"That little twerp once told me he needed to make enough money to find her. Goodness, he was pathetic. But he was a good smuggler... until his job with the Chickeraffe."

"Huh?"

"Long story. So why do you ask about him?"

"Well, just like he cost you a valuable animal, he denied me glory from the Dookess of Zookia herself when he and his mother took the Moo-Lacka-Moo from me."

Now Snerz gave his full undivided attention to Phillip. "So...what do you need?"

Leaning forward, almost as if to whisper in his ear, Phillip opened his mouth to talk, but then noticed his reflection in the plexiglass. "Oh my! I got spinach in my teeth. And I need to comb my hair!"

Snerz facepalmed. "Trousers! Pay attention!"

Phillip stopped looking at himself. "Oh, right. I wanted to know if you would like to get revenge on Sam-I-Am."

"Oh sure. There's just one problem."

"What's that?"

"I'm still in prison, you doozy!"

"Ah ah ah. I'll take care of that. I'll break you out and together we'll get back at Sam and everyone he considers a friend."

"You'll really break me out of here?"

"Yes. Do we have a deal?"

"You bet we do!"

"Good. Let's shake on it." Phillip extended his hand out.

"Um, Trousers. There's glass between us..."