Chapter 1 : I Don't Become The Satan

This novel is strictly copyrighted by Mr. Sittichai Panya and Ms. Phatchanonmon. Thivasucharoen only It is not allowed to be modified without a written signature in the names of both of them.

Keywords: Vegas Pete, VegasPete, love, the worst, the last, the love

             EP.1

'I don't become the satan'

“…Pete.” Vegas eyes stared at the lover's expression in shock. The gray shirt was stained with blood. And the sweat of the battle that never seemed to end...

“You shouldn't do this... like this, Vegas... you shouldn't do this at all!”Pete gripped the gun in his hand in pain from the feeling he would hold for a very long time. His body trembled, his face stooped down as tears flowed unceasingly.

“Shoot!!! If you think you're brave!!!!!”

Porsche, lying on the ground, used both hands to lift himself up in a shattered state. Pete pointed the barrel above Porsche's head. The forefinger that was pulling the trigger resisted the feeling inside so hard to control.

“Pete… put the gun down first,” Vegas tried to creep in and say in an unbearably hoarse voice.

“You don't come close to me!” Pete, who could no longer suppress his anger. Switch the target to aim Vegas as a signal to stop. which Vegas immediately halted Pete's empty eyes stared at Vegas as if there was nothing left for this person.

"I'm sorry…" Vegas let out a remorseful voice. He tried to avoid the empty gaze of his lover in order not to break his heart any more…because of himself…because of him…Pete became like this.

While Pete struggles to put out the scorching flames of his self-consciousness and concentration. It was the moment when Porsche rose from the ground and stole the gun in Pete's hand unexpectedly.

"Damn it!!!!" Pete stumbled backwards and crashed against the wall. His hand was trying to hold onto the gun tightly. Try to push yourself and gather all your strength to fight the person in front of you.

"Porsche!!!Stop!!!!" Vegas rushed in, trying to stop the two from colliding again.

"Release that bastard!!!!!"

"Porsche!!!!!" The three of them had a duel. relentlessly snatched up the gun in his hand.

“Mr Porsche! The main family car is coming this way!” The sound of a subordinate rushed towards the abandoned warehouse. Before Porsche used his last strength Grab your own gun and pull the trigger immediately.

Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The three of them were stunned, looking at each other in shock… before Vegas shouted in shock.

“Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!” Vegas' eyes widened, almost unconscious as he saw his lover slowly collapsing to the ground.

“Vegas! Hurry up!!!" Porsche tried to regain consciousness. Drag Vegas straight to the exit in chaos. porsche side Smoke bombs were dropped all over the warehouse. and ran away after the master Leaving only... traces of battle broken things And Pete's figure...that lingers in the darkness alone in this warehouse...

...

..

[ VEGAS ]

- [3 months ago]

" Waaaaah!!!!!!!!" The sound I was most annoyed with at this time was screaming and it get on my nerve. I stopped all my actions and sighed in exhaustion

Venice!Damn boy, you're like a bird. Always demands attention when threading into a needle. Didn't your parents teach you a lesson, idiot!

"Huh, i'll be right back." The person beneath me gently pushed my chest out, but I stayed still, not moving. As he glanced at the clock on the bedside table, it was about three o'clock in the morning, it was nighttime! Don't you have any manners? She opened her mouth and cried and did not know how to sleep. I don't care about you! I won't let this night go to waste again...