𝟎.𝟎𝟒 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

...

 ✧.* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 .ೃ࿐

↳ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱɪɢʜᴛ ❞

...

The scene changed to show a dark forest.

ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴜꜱ ꜱɪʟᴠᴀ, ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ.

"The cursed forest?"James asked.

"Don't you know the legends, James?" Sirius asked, mischievously.

"No," James told him, confused.

"Well, you see, once upon a time. There lived a young witch, in a cottage. She was a widow, her husband was killed by wizards for he was a witch-hunter. Unknown to him, his own wife was a witch-" Regulus spoke seriously.

"His wife had no idea about his endeavors and thought him to be a good man. Upon his death, she went on a hunt to kill the murderers of her late husband. She found them one night, drunk in the forest, singing loudly-" Sirius spoke, James leaned forward along with the others, deeply interested.

Those who knew the actual legend, hid their smirks, watching with amusement.

"She tortured, the four men until they begged and pleaded. With a cold smirk on her face, she watched the men who murdered her husband, cry and scream. She killed them in cold blood without giving them a chance to talk," Regulus continued. Few of the younger kids hid their faces. While the older students looked at the Black brothers in shock.