Promise

If i can't get you of my mind then why would my heart can't love you no more the way it use to? .

The day i loved you may have became the day i regret.

"Im tired of this i think we should break up" that words came into my mouth at the exact date of our anniversary .

"Oh yeah i-i think we should take a break for a week, think it through " you replyed with a stutter

"Yeah... sure" i said looking down , i didn't know how to react. I also what to keep our relationship, but it's not the same anymore.

"Tanya , you know i love you right?"

Stop saying it i know it already stop making it so hard to let you go.

"So please think it through ok?" You said while holding my hand while tears falling down.

"Yes i will think it through James" i already know my answer but I can't say it, i want to keep it.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶After That Day༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

My heart won't accept you no more but my mind kept thinking it through. They always said follow your heart but my heart wont beat for you no more. My mind keep thinking that i needed to stay for you cause i know you suffered a lot.

This isn't what i expect everything to be . My trust is gone because of you , yet your also the one who helped me gain trust to someone.

(James pov)

You're the only one i love right now please do not leave me.

i shall tell this to my friend she might help me

(Janice pov)

It's midnight who the hell is calling me...

Oh it's james? At this time why?

"Hello how may i HELP you at this fcking time?" I saw angrily.

"She said she wanted to take a break" he said sobbing.

Isn't not right to call a female friend? Like kalix and chris are online right now why me?

"Ahh why ? Did something happened?"

I cannot tell him that it would hurt him, but it's wrong? Wtf do i do....

"Well (he tells what happened)"
I cannot with him.. you can do it Janice your his friend...but im also tanya's friend ,omfg what do i do!?

"Ahh maybe you guys should really take a break please do tell me more what happened and what do you think she said that?"

I obviously know why but....i still chatted Tanya while listening to his side but also listening to Tanyas.

(Kalix pov)

"Help me rn , talk to James please im begging you!!!" Tf this girl think ..

"Why would i?" Im busy with my girl rn.

"Boi i sht you not i think him and her are going to break up" this girl...

"Let them be don't interrupt it's their business not ours stop trying to get in between" this girl such a kid.

"K" tf did i do!?