•. ✿ .•°Chapter 9•. ✿ .•°

Isuel pov

You and Gustav were strolling quietly through the Celestial Gardens

You and Gustav were strolling quietly through the Celestial Gardens. A few of the in-betweeners were conversing with their guardians

Gustav sighs deeply."I'm sorry you couldn't cross, Isuel. However, our guardian directed someone to your body. What was left of it became fish food. But your parents recognized your clothes, and you still had your sling bag with your IDs in, draped over your body. I'm sorry, but you can now have a proper burial and your parents can find closure. " He appeared depressed.

You gulp painfully, "So, because of the rule-breaking...I cannot cross over at all. My soul/spirit will be a wandering soul. I never knew my fate. Why? Why Gustav? I thought completing the missions would be enough. I've been successful in both missions." Your eyes were filled with anguish and tears.

He looked at you with a calculating gaze and said, "It's not all lost... Isuel.Just because you can't cross over now, doesn't mean it won't happen later. "

You throw your hands in the air, exasperated. "How will that be possible? I'm a spirit without a destiny. It's like I'm a ghost haunting people and places. What good is in that? "

You were pacing up and down, biting your lips.

"Is it so difficult for you to listen, Isuel? Remember, I told you that when the mission is finished, you'll have to make a difficult decision." He looked into your teary eyes.

You were suddenly astounded when Gustav drew you in an embrace, "... what..."

Gustav smiled a little, "Just enjoy my caring side for a minute, will you? ...and don't get ideas. "

You click your tongue and snort, "Phff! as if you were that attractive. "

"Hey... I'm the most sought after in this realm," he berates you, but a small smile lingers at the corners of his mouth.

"Ok Mr. Stud...er...thank you---so what are the decisions that I need to make?" You furrowed your brows as Gustav released you from the hug.

"Now we are talking. I just gave you enough time to rant and rave, cry and fry...come, there is someone I want you to meet. " He grabs your hand and pulls you behind him. You shriek at his sudden movements.

You're too tired and sad to protest against Gustav now, so you just follow him blindly. until you reach another white room. What is with these people and white? Maybe some color will make them less dull and uninteresting.

When you enter, your eyes widen in shock. The spirit body turned with a wide smile.

You look at Gustav in awe as you look at the body you occupied for a period. The real Yoona. You could never get tired of looking at this stunning spirit/body. Gosh, but she is so beautiful that you suddenly feel a tad depressed as you remember Gustav's words, that you're not good-looking at all, but you know you're not ugly...but you're not stunning either ...looking at Yoona makes you feel ugly and worthless like you felt all your life through. You went through countless boyfriends just to be found attractive and desired. But you never had any real happiness.