The beginning

Fate was a fickle mistress. What she gave you with one hand, she took with the other. She dangled food in front of the starving, water in front of the thirsting, love in front of the lonely, unreachable through distance, time and death. She spun her threads of gold and her threads of silver, interwove them, separated them and in the end cutting them with cold eyes and colder heart. Pity for those that Fate paid special attention to, for their lives were short and wrought with pain, strife and suffering. But Fate didn’t care – could not, would not – for she was the supreme being of the universe itself: Time, Death and even God himself bowed down to her and when existence itself would come undone one day, she would be the last to end. But until then she would weave and they would dance on her strings like the puppets they were.

I never once believed the same would be said about me,I mean I'm a 26 year old guy from south Africa  and where I'm from teen wolf was just a show so imagine my shock when I go to bed one night and the nameton appears in my dreams..

Power is such a fleeting thing..given a new life to do with as i please can I be blamed for wanting to rule it all?

-The diary of Nate Greystroke otherwise known as Stiles Stilinsky