Little do you know ( part 1)

He said:
Don't get to close ,it's dark inside, it's wear my demons hide.
And i answered:
Get to close there is a hell inside of me its where your demons can live.
                       Jk pov
I opened my eyes and found myself in an old and creepy place. I Don't know where am I but it is horifying me. The Vibes coming or not at all good. I was trying my best to open the ropes which were tied on my rest but I failed. Suddenly a screen out of no where was heard, the voice sounded familiar to me. Out of blue a shadow was visible on the door entrance, someone was coming near.In no time a person was standing in front of me. I was not able to see the person's face because of the dim lights, but the fragrance was similar to me. It remind of a girl in my past ,the girl whom I missed so much but forgot her along the time.But why her??
..
?: So you awake?
Jk: who are you and why am I here?
?: You will know it so now but for now take some rest.
And she injected something in Jk's neck. With that JK fainted.
?: It's time to get what is mine.
                        8 years ago
Jk: hey why didn't you came to the school yesterday?
?: Because I was not feeling well , bun bun...
Jk: well, when someone give me a nickname I don't like it but I love it when you call me bun bun.
?: Hmm
Jk: y/n promise me that you will never leave me alone no matter what...
y/n: I promise you...
Jk: why don't you smile ever? We are friends from our childhood but I never saw you smiling??
y/n: I don't smile on unnecessary things.
Jk: (in mind- you don't smile even on jokes or any funny things) cold hearted bug...
y/n: whatever
Suddenly a girl appeared in front of them.  JK was smiling like an idiot seeing the girl, but someone was burning in anger by seeing the girl and Jk's reaction over her