Crushing crush

A/n:
Willy wonka will has a excruciating crush on Mickey Mouse frog face mike wheeler (his bestie also amiogy) from kindergarten for as long as he can remember before he even knew he was ‼️tw for the homophobias‼️gay. He wasn't out to any of the party other than Johnny boy his brother yet he doesn't know about his crush on Mickey wickey yet Jonathan does suspect that will has feelings for mike wazowski and teases will whenever he mentions mike by making kissing faces. He does notice how flustered William gets while doing this so he continues as the annoying arsehole selfish cocky self absorbed virgin clingy depressed insecure lonely touch starved daddy issues suicidal anxiety filled bastard he is. wills get embarrassed whenever he does this yet blushes at the idea of their lips smashing into each other passionately and holding each other in their arms as their tongues intertwine. Will often day dreamed about this making him even more desperate for mike.this happens often because mikes lover Willy can't get his mind of off mike and unintentionally talks about mike constantly yet it is reliving of finally getting of his chest how hot his homie is. In fact he used to think he was homiesexual and just had a bromance with his bestie but Jesus Christ thought fuck you, you can be gay and get bullied the shit out and may possibly burned at the steak.