Introduction

Hello everyone! So this is a DNF fanfic that I came up with, just by seeing two photos on a video

Hello everyone! So this is a DNF fanfic that I came up with, just by seeing two photos on a video. I think this book is one I will really try to continue because I have came up with the almost the entire story in just a span of an hour. This book I really love just because of the story line and I am hoping you guys will love it too.

Now this story, I am doing on my phone and iPad, because I sadly do not have my laptop anymore. It was my school's laptop and this year we had to turn it in over the summer. So I will currently not be working on my laptop. However, my phone and iPad are working fine so that's what I'm using for the time being. So my chapters might be a little wonky lol.

Anyways, this story will contain fluff, smut, kidnapping, mentions of kidnapping, manipulation, maybe mentions of abuse? I will let you all know in the beginning of the chapters if something is mentioned, and I'll put a TW. I'll also put a TW at the spot where something is about to happen, like smut, abuse, or something like that.

If you think I did something wrong grammer wise throughout the story, you may say and give me tips, but please try not to be rude with it. I will make sure to read through my chapters to see if they are alright.

If you have a problem with this story and don't like it, please move on. Don't stop by and say rude things in my comment section and to others who like this story. Your just wasting your energy by typing nasty comments. What's the point of that? Just move on if you don't like it.

I will also try to update as regularly as possibly with this story. Please understand that i am dealing with family issues, school, personal issues, motivation issues, and I currently just got a job. So I am quite busy.

I love you guys so much and please stay safe! This world is a nasty place and I know how difficult it must be for all of you. <3 /p

Also P.S, that picture above is the snowy village and the house George and his friends are staying in.