Chapter 8 1/2

Your POV

After we both are breakfast, Knuckles and I decided it would be a good idea to read in our room.

I had a small collection of different books and series on my desk that Knuckles wanted to browse through.

I chose to read my favorite book and laid down on my bed, stomach to the mattress. Knuckles picked out the book "Where the Red Fern grows". It wasn't a a bad book, it made me shed a few tears, but it also wasn't the best book.

He was going to sit on the floor next to my bed before I grabbed his shoulder and gently tugged him, telling him to get on the bed.

As he climbed on, the area next to me sunk down a little as he got into the same position as me.

My face heated up a bit at our close proximity but I tried my best to hide it.

I began to wonder what Knuckles was thinking since I noticed how his nose scrunched a bit when he was lost in thought. I thought it was pretty cute to be honest.

Knuckles'POV

How do you tell someone that you love them?

I don't even know if Y/N even shares the same feelings towards me. Maybe Sonic can help me. He has a closer bond to her so he probably knows more about how she feels than me.

(A/N)
If you ever see a '1/2' in one of my chapter titles... It's basically a filler