37

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

I've done many dumb things in my life (obviously) and I should've known I was making the biggest mistake yet of letting Trey drive me to Vegas with him, only him and me. He was going because he said he had some opportunity to make money out here, we would only be out here for a week. I knew it was some illegal shit and he said I had to come with him.

My mom had no say since I was 18, so here we are.

"We're here, get your stuff out the back" We were in front of a very nice hotel, definitely the nicest hotel I've ever been to. I carefully got out of the car trying not to cause any cramping since my abortion was only yesterday. "Hurry up I don't have all night" He lit his blunt and began to walk back and forth, inhaling and exhaling it every few seconds.

I grabbed my backpack and heavy suitcase from his trunk and followed him to the reception office of the hotel. He gave them his info and they handed him over the key, so I knew now it was official. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to our room. "I'm gonna drop you off, I got somewhere to be, ill be back later though"

__________

Trey left, leaving me to stay and unpack my clothes. Some random show playing on the TV. He's been gone for hours and it was 3 am. I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep without him, and I didn't even know why we were here.

I sighed and turned to face the wall side of the bed. I wish I could've told him I didn't want to come but then again, I couldn't. He wouldn't listen to me.

Right then the door opened. I sat up and watched him remove his hoodie and shoes. "You went anywhere while I was gone?" I shook my head no, I've never been to Vegas before so where the fuck would I go. "Where did you go?" He shrugged.

"Making money" He got on the bed next to me. Las Vegas was the blueprint for prostitutes and girls... I would be stupid if I said I didn't know what type of 'money' he was making. But I couldn't get mad at him, because then he'd get mad at me.

"How's my kid doing?" I froze, I was hoping he wouldn't ask that. "T-The baby is good" I looked down at my lap only to feel his finger lifting my chin up to look at him. "You lying to me Alanna?" I went blank and wasn't fully decided on if I should admit the abortion or just keep the lie going as long as it could.

After a few seconds of me not answering, he removed his finger from my chin and stood up from the bed right in front of me. "Alanna, how is my kid doing?" His eyes were dark and I was terrified. Terrified enough to let a tear fall down my cheek. "But if I yell at you I'm being abusive, right? Cause bitch you obviously can't hear"

He put his fists on the bed and looked me in the eyes. "Imma ask you one more time Alanna, where the fuck is my kid?" Another tear fell down my cheek, I couldn't speak even if I wanted to.

"Get up, get out the bed" I sniffled and slowly scooted myself to try to get out of the bed but before I could stand up, he grabbed my jaw and basically threw me at the wall.

"You aborted my fucking kid bitch? You killed my mother fucking kid?!" I sobbed on the floor but he didn't care enough that I was crying and only grabbed me by my hair pulling me off the floor. I pushed him to try to get him to let go of me. But of course, he didn't move, he was much bigger than me.

He stopped and stared at me, my head pounding from it being hit against the wall. His fist instantly collided with my face. " T-Trey What the fuck.."

"You fucking killed my kid, and you're complaining? I made something out of you, you not shit, the least you could've been was a fucking mother" I wiped the blood from my nose. I felt like passing out, I was surprised I wasn't passed out by now actually.

"Bitch fuck you, pack your shit and go back to fucking Cali bruh. You not staying here with me, that shit ain't happening." He picked my suitcase up and tossed it at me, the zipper scratching my forehead.

"Most selfish hoe I ever ran into, all the shit I did for you. I shoulda known better than to nut in a bitch like you. All you hoes want is dick and what a nigga can give you. Stand up and get the fuck out of my shit bitch, shoulda just been made you one of my hoes"

He grabbed my hair again and lifted me up, the metallic taste of blood in my mouth made me want to throw up. He pushed me over to the closet where my stuff was and began pulling all of my belongings out of it.

"Pack your shit, imma leave and if you're not gone in an hour you better hope I don't kill you"He stormed out of the hotel room and slammed the door behind him.

My head was spinning and my blood was leaking everywhere. How could he like seeing me this way, what did I ever do that was so wrong? I tried my best to pack my clothes as my vision blurred in and out.

I pulled my phone out that I had hidden in my pocket to try and text someone but the light of my phone blinded me and left me only to drop it on the floor.  I had some money and that's what I'd have to use to buy a plane ticket.

I shakily stood up and tried my best to make sure I had all my things with me. I walked towards the door seeing all of my blood that was leaked on the carpet.

I only could wonder what he'd tell the receptionist when he went to check out.