COLORS

ITV - OS Contest   @_Anusha_69    @Nidhibidwai

Topic : cuz Sometimes I look in her eyes and that's where I find a glimpse of her. Word Count : 1995

Dedicated to @jezz_Devil

~~~

Many political leaders, Industrialist, social activists, artists and art lovers are going berserk over the recent painting placed in one of the big Art Gallery in Mumbai. Media is covering this news exclusively gaining more public attention in every passing minutes. The main theme of the painting is saving mother nature from destruction by spreading love and passion. Neither it is a great painting deserving this much publicity nor it is bad. It is a decent normal painting which any artists can do. But what made this particular painting get public and media attention is, it is painted by The OM. Omkara Singh Oberoi, National POLO player. A role model and hero for many youngster who aspire to be a sportsman. Founder and CEO of MAX Sports Academy. Both Sportsman and businessman but not a painter. Obviously, if a celebrity do a simple thing it is a news. That is exactly what it is happening.

Gauri Kumari Sharma, Manager of Art gallery is witnessing all the commotion staging before her. She looks at her overly crowded gallery, controlling by securities, which is clearly not a daily show for her. She sighed heavily and walks to the cubicle where OM's painting is hung. She moved close and observes the painting.

A red heart getting swallowed by green black smoke. River or root like branches are infiltrated from the heart into the green shady smoke. A small blue dot at the center.

Analyzing the painting, she turns to the crowd mostly school and college boys. She sighed annoyingly. She does not know what made these people go crazy over this painting. It is simple painting any art student can paint. Green represents nature and black smoke indicates destruction. In other words, nature is polluted by human evilness and it slowly destroying earth(Blue dot) and only love and selflessness(red heart) can save it.

Her studying interrupted when suddenly another teenage boy pushes her back to see the painting. She turns and looks at the group of youngsters with an unbelievable look. She wants to scream at them for giving this much attention. She wants to yell at them for giving over importance to a simple art. It is because of this hype and praise for mere things only made him ruthless and arrogant. It is because of them, he is thinking so highly of him. And having earth size ego and galaxy size attitude. She cruses him under her breath and left to her cabin unable to bear the site.

Gauri threw her handbag on the desk angrily and sits on the chair completely lost. She is highly disturbed. Tears are flowing from her eyes automatically. How much ever she tries, she is unable to forget him. Omkara Singh Oberoi. Her Om. Can anyone forget their first love? So is she. She is struggling to ease her recently bruised heart. She is also fighting with her inner-self to forget the past.

Gauri Kumari Sharma met Omkara Singh Oberoi in a Charity event where many artworks are auctioned for a good cause. It was a love at first sight for her. She fell for his charming persona instantly. She knew he is not other type of guy and clearly she is not his type of girl. Though her feelings were strong, she buried it deep inside his heart.

But exactly after two days, Omkara approached Gauri in her own Art gallery, surprising and shocking her to the core. He engaged with her in the name of learning about art and paintings . After that, they met many times either accidentally or unexpectedly. Gradually it changed to planned or scheduled. As the days pass, they got to know each other well that she could read his mind. Gauri was attracted to him hard as he showed concern and affection. Even though his mixed signals confused her, that did not stop her from falling in love with him. She started to dream of their future till her hair grow silver. But all her dreams were shattered, when she comes to know that the care and affection showered by Omkara was a complete fake. He acted as lovely man with her to satisfy his egoist mind. She never met or hear from Omkara after that painful day, until today.