𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾

You and Robin had just gotten out of the Starcourt mall getting some clothes. The whole time she looked hesitant like if she were keeping something to herself.

We finally got to the car. "Robin are you keeping something from me? You're acting weird.."

"What! I'm not acting weird at all!"

"C'mon tell me please robin. I'm your best friend!"

"Okay but, Y/n, promise you won't get mad at me.."

"Why would I be mad at you Robin? I could never get mad at you."

"It's about Steve.."

"Did you guys do something?!"

"Are you forgetting?" She giggled.

"Oh shit. Never mind sorry. Continue."

"Anyways. I saw Steve last night at Tabathas' party with Nancy Wheeler. They were being all flirty and shit." Robin explained.

We barley just broke up like a week ago.

"We broke up like a fucking week ago and he's already going for Wheeler?!" You shouted. "Swear to fucking god, he moves on faster than a speeding car."

"You know what." Robin started, "I think he's doing it to make you jealous. Didn't he think that it was you that caused the argument? But it was actually him? He's probably not over you. He's just being a bitch."

"Two can play at that game."

"Y/n don't tell me that you're thinking about playing a love game."

"Yep, I am and I know exactly who is the right fit.. Jonathan Byers."

"Jonathan?"

"Yeah, they practically hate each other. Jonathan beat the shit outta Steve once."

"Off to the Byers house then." Robin said and cranked up the radio.

-

You park right in front of the Byers' house in their driveway and see Jonathan's car in the driveway. Yes! He's home. "Do you want me to go with you?" Robin asked. "If you want but you don't have to."

"Okay i'll stay in the car then. How long are you going to take i'm kinda hungry."

"Like 15 minutes it's not going to be that long okay?"

"Okay good luck hope he agrees. He's mostly a shy guy."

"Hopefully." You say as you get out of the car and close the door do your 1960's Mustang.

You walk up to the front door and knock five times on the front door. After a few seconds of waiting his little brother Will opens the door. "Can I help you?" He asked you. "Is Jonathan here?" You asked. "Yeah he's here. He's in his bedroom. You can come in if you'd like while I go get him."

"Okay. Thank you, Will."

You walk into the house and sit down on the couch while Will goes to go get Jonathan. After a minute Jonathan finally comes out of his room. "Oh hey Y/n what are you doing here?" Jonathan asks you.

"Remember how you owed me a favor." You asked with a smug look on your face. "Yeah... what about it?"

"I need that favor right now."

"What's the favor?"

"Let's play a Love Game."

"Play a Love Game?" He asked confused. "What do you mean? Aren't you with Harrington?"

"About that. No i'm not anymore. But we broke up a couple days ago and he was spotted with Nancy Wheeler at Tabathas' party last night. I'm guessing he was trying to make me jealous. You know, because word spreads around quickly with him. I was already informed about it."

"By who?"

"Robin. She was at the party last night and i'm guessing that Steve was trying to make it obvious to her while dancing with Nancy so she would tell me about it. So are you in?"

"Absolutely NOT!"

"But you owe me Jonath-" He cut you off. "No."

"Please. Jonathan!"

"Don't get me involved in your childish games just to piss off Steve the Hair Harrington. Imagine the anger he will have towards me. He's probably going to try to beat me up again. Not like he'll win."

"Or.. I could show Nancy Wheeler that one picture you took of her with that one guy while they were in the bedroom. You wouldn't want that now would you Jonathan?"

Jonathan looks rolls his eyes and stays silent. "I'll take that as a yes." You say while giving him a winning grin. "Pick me up at 6 for the party, love."

"Don't call me "love". And party? What party?"

"It's halloween, Janice is having a halloween party tonight. I'm certain he's going to be there with Wheeler.. And also i'm still going to call you "Love" You're not going today too me."

You heard Will fake gag in the back, going into his room. "How gross!" You hear him from his room this time.

"Well.. i'll see you at 6 Byers."

"Fine."

You walk to the door and open it closing it behind you and going back into the car where Robin is listening to music on the radio. "So what did he say?"

"He said yes."

"That easily?"

"Nope. Had to push his buttons a little bit but I got it to work. He's picking me up at 6 for Janice's Halloween party tonight. I am most certain that Steve is going to be there with Nancy, mostly because he also knows that I was invited to that party and he knows i'm going but what he doesn't know is that I am going to be accompanied by Jonathan Byers."