chapt 1. Seith

The story's characters are from 《Cosperia~ bk1 》but it can be read individually

It's covers the history of Cosperia before the events of book 1.

This is mostly about the history of planet Cosperia.

The fire nation has taken down the wind nations imperial family, leaving the small nation is chaos.

Tensions rise as the remaining water nation and earth nation continue to hold decades long grudges against each other.

Cosperia's history has never been forgotten

● Just a heads up :D this book covers deep plots such as war. Itll be a emotional rollercoaster so yea ●

Seith pov

Hi, I'm Sandra and I'm gay, just kidding, I'm Seith.
I love playing jokes and I'm from the earth nation , I'm helping the Lord-as in the big macho ruling the earth nation!

What do I do? I just compile information for him! It's simple updates on whats going on in small colonies. New baby? Write it down. New death? Write it down. New sibling squabble over property? If one side pays me maybe I'll forge a will for him.

Okay I'm joking again, I'm mainly based in the wind nation, the is a small migrated earth colony there. I'm from there, I'm not really special and I'm satisfied with that anyway but something BIGGG happened. Remember the Big Macho guy? Yeah HE personally ordered me to complie information on some big time important people. Yeah. No more simple things like peaceful country life! Plus he said I had to go to the place to do it.. its some where in a whole other planet, earth.

I can't say it's a good thing to spy on people behind their backs right?

" So you see...I've some nasty information at least half of the
students here. Theres no way i can see the person im sopposed to send this to now because.. well war. Its not safe at all. I can't let the Alpha or the Emporor see this..
Look, I really need your help. Ruth.. only you can help me."

I stared at Ruth in the eye. I gave her big puppy eyes, hoping she would pity her. She knew what I wanted.

I wanted her to help me burn the documents.

Ruth looked at me in disgust.

" You literally used a magic lock on it! How could I possibly burn it?"

I sighed. I cant believe I did my job too well.

"...actually.. I might be able to. I just need that book in the library."

...

<>
[ log 1. .

Subject 101. Lola. ]

Days go by in the blur.

Things are just fine..
At least toleratable.

Your mind starts getting hazy.
You feel distant.

Something...

Somethings wron-

Suddenly you recall... Darkness. Muttering. Crys for help. Fear. Begging. Blood.

The decent of the imperior family who had survived the genocide the new government did. They brain washed the citizens that your family had rebeled against them and that you deserve hell. Your own country and people are against you.
They ether think you have died or that you escaped like a wimp.

You barely manage to catch your breath after you told him your testimony.
He glared and you and cut the camera.

" one more try before we kill her."

You know what they want you to say to your "fans" but you wouldn't do that,

...
.. Right?