A Longing Love

Summary: When Chrissy realizes how much of a douchebag her current suitor is she started to avoid him at all but being on the same circle she knows how difficult it is to separate herself especially being the cheerleading captain of Hawkins High but because of a party that turns into a messed she never thought it would actually benefit her.

Warning: Jason and Chrissy is not yet in a relationship, angst if you squint, violence, fluff in the end, mentions of drugs

Word Count: 4k

--

"You want something, Freak?" Jason said as he stands up, looking at the guy standing up at the cafeteria table, all eyes on him, messy long hair, his face all quirky and playful although he has this weirdly fascinating smile plastered on his lips and an alluring pair of brown eyes. He made a face to Jason putting his fingers like horns as he ended with a satisfied smirk before turning around making his way down.

Chrissy shakes her head as she looks at the commotion from the next table, Jason Carver is actually her suitor and everytime he acted like this makes her think that he isn't the right guy for her. She hears some laughs and murmurs around "He's so scary oh my god" her gazes turns to her side as her friend speaks, "Who?" she asks innocently. "Eddie Munson. That freak." she says pointing across the table where Eddie was seated. Chrissy just put on a fake smile.

Is she agreeing? does he even think Eddie Munson is a freak? does she sees him like how other people do? She don't wanna judge him that is all she knows.

--

"Are you still going to that party later tonight?" Gareth asks as Eddie settled down his seat after making a bit of a scene, it was actually not new for him, to be looked by others, to be judge and even to be called the school freak. He thinks it really doesn't matter anymore, he loves dnd, he loves music and nothing is wrong in being different from the rest of these fucked up boring people.

"Money is there, man. Harrington is the one that invited me so i'll go" Eddie says as he takes a bite from the pretzel he's holding. "But you are well aware that Jason would be there. It's Steve's party" Jeff chimes in, Eddie flicks the pretzel to their side and rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, okay? Yes, I am well aware of that and I don't care." He replied, glancing over the two freshmen sitting beside them. Eddie is aware that Dustin Henderson is a great friend of Steve because whenever there is a possible chance for Dustin to bring how badass Steve is he will. There is no doubt on that but Eddie won't admit it but he gets a bit insecure and jealous of that. He don't even know why but these little sheeps means a lot to him.

"Steve is not a bad person. He changed. I promise" Dustin says looking at them and to Mike at his side.

"Yeah, yeah. Dustin is right. Steve won't be a problem" he nods as he reassures them. Eddie just sigh putting his arms across his chest"Don't worry, boys. I can handle myself. Nothing can harm, Eddie the Banished" he smirks with a shrug as they all share a laugh.

His gaze looks at the cheerleading table wandering around until it meets her. She looks damn pretty with that cheerleading fit, her hair perfectly tied up with a green scrunchie, smiling widely with her friends. Eddie can't help but smile with just that. "Right, Edd- Hey? Eddie? Hello?!" Dustin's hands waving Infront of his face making him blink away from his thought, his eyebrows furrowed as he glare to the young guy "What do you want, Henderson?"

"Are you even listening? We're asking about the campaign and your just staring there- like? who are you even looking to?" Dustin said as he looks to the direction Eddie was looking. The kid don't even have any idea who he's gonna look at, a lot of people were actually walking around the cafeteria.