26| ʜᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛ: ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ

-------------------------------------------------------------

AADRITI POV:

I listened to his quiet breath against my neck, fondling his hair with my fingers. I wonder, what makes him act like this? He was so fierce, then, in a brief second, he turn vulnerable. I stare at the clock. Thirty minutes have passed and he had not made a tiny movement, nor tried to say a word to me. "Hey!", I'd shake his shoulder as he hummed. I chuckled, not able to believe, I had fallen for this man. I pressed my lips onto each of his fingers which is knitted onto mine. He gradually lifts his head from my neck and looked at me like a sad puppy. I smiled at him.

I told him, he should dry himself and change into his clothes, otherwise he naught catch a cold. He shook his head. His hair hides half of his eyes as I brush it backwards. His hair is so wet, and so his body. I held the edge of my attire and used it to dry his hair. He stayed silent, letting me do it. He is indeed a toddler.

Once I finished drying his hair, he aimed to rest his face on my neck but I didn't permit him. He groaned, why? "We must talk. Stop throwing tantrums like a baby.", I told him. For which, he rolled his eyes at me. I warn him to not do it. He mumbles, ok.

I suggested, that, we must sit properly before we begin the discussion. He huffs, No, worming his hand around my waist as well as laying beside me. I can feel his warm breath fanning against my ear. It made me shudder as I feel ticklish. I do not believe we are in a decent position to talk. I felt his nipping my earlobe. Pervy buffalo! Controlling my moan, I declared to him, "Do it again, I'll rub the chilli powder on your lips once you sleep."

He mumbles, "You are being so cruel, Goddess." I smirked. I declared to him, to be careful with me from now on as he laughed lowly in return, and snuggled his face onto my hair. I brought a smile to my heart. I snuggle closer. I stared at our handcuffed hands and sighed.

"I am not gonna leave you, Saho. We are married. Do you think, I took this decision hypnotized by your love for me? No! I Love you too. I want to live with you. Why do you think, I will not give you enough attention and I'll not love you enough if others embark on our life? Remove this thought. You're always My First Priority. You will be.", I confessed and tilt my head back to eye at him. He glimpsed at me blankly for a second and asked, "Then, why you are ready to leave me for that Harika?"