one

Hey guys, welcome to a new story of mine. This story, and idea, came to me on a whim. I actually have no plan as to how this story is going to go, I just came for the vibes really. Regardless of that, I do hope you enjoy my new story... "no guitar strings attached." Before we get into the story, please read the warnings ahead:

This story will contain:
- top tae and bottom koo
- mentions of drug use
- 18+ content
- slight age gap
- mature themes/ language
- explicit content
- and like always, my writing.

Prenote: this story in no way intends to harm, bash or mispread any information about any of the characters used. This book is a fanfiction, purely for the sake of reading.

Thanks for reading everyone, and I hope you enjoy!
One:

"I went shopping today and brought Felix some clothes...you know how hard it was to avoid work though," Jungkook giggles, twirling on the stool behind the bar, watching as his best friend, Jimin, wiped some glasses, placing them away. Jimin smiles, "well, who told you to call in sick today just to go gift shopping for you and your boyfriend's anniversary."

Jungkook throws his hands in the air defensively, "hey our one year anniversary is this Saturday, and I have no days off until that Saturday that I had to book off. I had to resort to this heinous crime," he adds sarcastically.

Chuckling, Jimin stands infront of Jungkook, his hands on the bar. Sipping on his orange juice, Jungkook looks to the side to see many staff members setting up things like guitar stands and drum sets, as well as microphones.

"What's all this?"

"Well we have some sort of guest appearance here tonight. See this club is still new, and it's a club for upcoming people to play their music to get scouted, but not a lot of people know about this, so we figured if we get a well known artist to play here, it would bring in loads of new customers."

Nodding understandably, Jungkook then asks, "well who's the rockstar then?"

Jimin's eyes gleam, "Kim Taehyung. The newest and upcoming rising star in the rock industry. They say he's a wonder with his fingers, it's why he's so good at playing guitar."

"Ah...who's Kim Taehyung?"

Jimin's face drops, "get out." he says in a dead serious tone, but Jungkook chuckles, and finishes his orange juice, "well maybe later Felix and I can come round and see who this Kim Taehyung is then," he hops of the stool, picking up his bags.

Groaning, Jimin says, "see this is why I don't like you writers, you're so involved with the worlds you create in your mind! You don't see the real stuff, let alone knowing it!"

This makes Jungkook laugh even harder, "and what's the real stuff? Some rockstar? Get your head outta your ass Jimin," Jungkook winks at his slightly disappointed best friend...Jimin knows Jungkook's ultimately right.

Jungkook steps out into the unbearable weather. Recently, it's been hotter than usual. Jungkook liked the summer, but he hated the overbearing sun that would beam down on his face, making his skin sticky and wet and uncomfortable.

He walks home, enjoying the view, and then, decides to go to Felix's house instead, "let me just surprise him, and give him his gift now, I can't wait," Jungkook says to himself excitedly, earning him strange looks from strangers walking past.