𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁

𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 ...
ˊ ˋ
𝐕  𝐀  𝐍  𝐈  𝐋  𝐋  𝐀 𝐁 𝐎 𝐌  𝐁

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗

𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍

𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

❝ oh, you're in for a treat; i saved the best for last.

spot the brunette walking over there? that's the infamous tatum cassel around here. yep, right there, the small one — looks like she stepped right out of a disney movie, with those long locks and doe eyes. tatum cassel is as far from a sugary disney princess as it get's; there's not a shred of goodness in her bones. you can smell that bambi replica from a mile away; that kook is always shrouded in a perfume cloud so dense, it could suffocate you within seconds. catch a whiff of vanilla? better lace up those shoes and start sprinting, my guy.

see, tatum is just another byproduct of the entitled kook's that are the plague of the obx, though no one want's to face it. but hey, we're pogue's, so who care's, right? we're not here to live our lives; we're here to toil for their excessively rich daughter's, their brainless rich boyfriend's, their dumb rich parent's, their aunt's and uncle's. while the privileged blow their fortunes, the rest of us struggle to keep our heads above the salty water. it's the way things work out here in the obx. who wouldn't want a piece of this paradise?

with tatum's old man being a big shot around here, the cassel's are sitting pretty at the top of the food chain, obviously. while ward cameron may have clawed his way up from the cut, the cassel's swim in riches – we're talking deep-rooted wealth here. not a clue what they actually do for a living; they just seem to have it. wealth's a funny thing, man, and i'm definitely not the guy to break it all down for you.

ultimately, there's a silver lining in this situation, especially for jj, who seems to have hit the jackpot by working for the cassel's. it's a real punch in the gut, isn't it? seeing jj, a pogue through and through, now caught up working in hell's personal gate — a scenario i never imagined possible. but hey, there are far more worse ways to make a buck, right? but it seems like the air over there's playing tricks on his poor brain 'cause, seriously, he's churning out a fresh conspiracy about that family every single day. dealing with tatum and her whole bubble? i'd be on the therapist's couch non-stop, still feeling like i'm losing my mind.

tatum cassel is basically the poster child for all rich society daughters, no doubt. gotta hand it to her, she plays that part like her life depends on it. yet, she's just another face in figure eight, a cult of rich, heavy-drinking, bulimic kooks. nothing more, nothing less, and certainly nothing noteworthy. oh, and let's not forget her favorite side hustle — making us suffer. things went into overdrive after her mom took off, but it's not exactly cocktail conversation around here. jj, though? he's got all the answers in his head. that guy absolutely loathes her with every fiber of his being, there is no denying that. it's actually kind of hilarious when you think about it. i've known him forever, and i'll never forget that time back in fourth grade when he caught wind of tatum confessing to kiara about finding those skater boys cute. next thing you know, jj's busting out a skateboard the very next day, only to end up in the hospital within five minutes flat.