a/n

hey y'all. 

i know all of you have been begging me for more parts of this story and i promise i will be posting more soon! the last time i posted i was working on finals and other things to graduate so i didn't have much time! hopefully i will have some chapters up before the end of this month!

now to the elephant in the room. you're all probably wondering why i deleted all of the parts of this story. if you have read this story you all know my friend ansley who i had scripted into my dr. in our personal lives there have been a couple of events between our friend group that led to us no longer being close friends. everyone in the situation is okay. it has been about a month since it happened so we've had our time. with us not being close, we have taken each other out of our drs which of course means this story will change. i normally wouldn't address this kind of stuff because i don't usually post my personal life on this account (mydrscriptss). but i feel the need to because i don't just want to take down all of the chapters and take her out of it without any context because i don't want people to speculate or to make assumptions about either one of us, or our friend group. 

so all in all, she will no longer be part of the story and i just wanted to tell you all so you guys aren't confused. 

thank you guys for understanding and being patient with me between all of this and my lack of posting!

xoxo,                                                                                                                                                             

mydrscriptss